On Sunday, July 21st I was part of a group interview with Charlie Hunnam, who plays Jax on FX’s Sons of Anarchy, at Comic-Con 2013 where he talked about his character and season six of the show. Sons of Anarchy season six will play Tuesdays on FX this fall starting September 10th, 2013. See what was covered and watch the video interview below.
Charlie Hunnam Interview Topics Covered
- Where Jax is emotionally and mentally at the start of season six.
- How Jax is dealing family-wise with Tara being in jail.
- Thoughts on the character of Jax after five seasons.
- How he prepares now compared to when the show started.
- Thoughts on the show coming to an end.
- What TV shows he watches.
Watch the Interview With Charlie Hunnam of FX’s Sons of Anarchy
Check out the rest of the Comic-Con 2013 Sons of Anarchy interviews.
Are you excited for the return of Sons of Anarchy?