News & Notes
Tonight, President Obama will address the nation at 9:00pm ET and all the broadcast networks will be covering it. So, some programming will be delayed, especially on the east coast. ABC has a 20/20: Crazy, Stupid Luck special and FOX has the 10th season finale of So You Think You Can Dance, which will also replays on Friday night.
Over on cable, ABC Family has the first season finale of The Vineyard, CNBC has a Money Talks special, Cooking Channel has the second season finale of Man Fire Food, FX has the sixth season premiere of Sons of Anarchy, and TNT has the fourth summer season finale of Rizzoli & Isles.
In late night, The Arsenio Hall Show premieres in syndication. Check your local listings for time and channel.
Whose Line Is It Anyway? (The CW): New. Jonathan Magnum (Let’s Make a Deal) joins the panel and Chloe Butler and Monique Gaxiola (Legends Football League) join in for a couple of games. A repeat episode follows.
Covert Affairs (USA Network): New. Annie attempts to stop Teo from doing something terrible. Arthur gets some help. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
Sons of Anarchy (FX): Season Premiere. Jax continues to try and move the club into more legit business. Tara doesn’t want to see Jax as her arraignment nears. Jax and the guys deal with some people that hurt some of their girls. Runs 90 minutes. Plays three times. Lots of stuff goes down in this episode, most of it is really good. The episode feels a little long and like it ends four or five times. But, many things get setup for the news season which picks up just a few days after the end of season five. Check out some video interviews with the cast about the new season and a photo gallery from Comic-Con 2013.
- The Newsroom (HBO2): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Election Night, Part I,” replays.
- Rizzoli & Isles (TNT): Summer Finale. Conflicting evidence hinders an investigation. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “We Are Family,” replays right before.
- Strike Back (MoMAX): Repeat. This past Friday night’s episode replays.
- Suits (USA Network): New. Some trust issues come to the forefront. Harvey goes up against Scottie. Louis wants to be in charge of the dissolution talks. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
- MLB Network has a game tonight.
- Dexter (Showtime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Goodbye Miami,” replays. Plays again later.
- Graceland (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Happy Endings,” replays.
- The Newsroom (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Election Night, Part I,” replays.
Tuesday TV Marathons
Criminal Minds (ION): Nine episodes.
The Jeffersons (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Has 15 episodes.
Rizzoli & Isles (TNT): Has 12 episodes today.