Modern Family Season 4 arrives in stores on Tuesday, September 24th, 2013 and thanks to @FoxHomeEnt and Think Jam promotions, TVaholic.com has two copies of the Blu-ray to give away. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering a question in the comments section on this post. Good Luck!
What Is the Prize?
- Two people will be selected to get one Modern Family: The Complete Fourth Season [Blu-ray] set, which includes all 24 season four episodes on three discs.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below answering the following:
- Who is your favorite Modern Family character and why?
Mine is Luke, because he is either a complete idiot or an evil genius.
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Wednesday, September 25th, 2013. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until September 27th, 2013 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. or Canadian shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and state/province will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
- #27 – David H. of ???, ?? is the winner of a Modern Family Season 4 Blu-ray.
- #66 – Sand ?? of ???, ??? is the winner of a Modern Family Season 4 Blu-ray.
Update 9.26.2013: Added winner information and sent email notifications.
I don’t have one yet, because I’ve never seen it before.
dang you took mine….Luke, that kids an evil genius for sure…. always there never really in that much trouble.
Jay. He just doesn’t give a sh*t and isn’t afraid to tell you so.
Gloria because she’s loud and very pretty!
my fave is Phil because he says the best things…just not in the best way
gloria, always fun to watch
Cam…he is hilarious!!!!!
Phil is my favourite simply because I always crack up at everything he says\does
Luke is my favorite because he has some of the best moments/lines.
Mine is Luke and Phil together. Those two make a funny character. When those two get together I know that it spells trouble.
they are all so great, but if i had to pick one, mitch.
My favorite character is Mitchell, because he has such a dry wit and I love the way he lovingly pokes fun at Cam. I think all the characters are great and I would love to sit in on a writer’s meeting.
Phil. Need I say more?
So hard to choose b/c i love all of them for different reaons but probably Phil because of all of the crazy immature things he does constantly, he may as well be Claire’s fourth child!
Phil is because he is a man-child like my husband
I love Phil because he always cracks me up :)
My favorite is Phil. He is always hilarious.
I like Manny because his sense of style is hilarious.
mine is Phil.. he’s got the best lines on the show.
Gloria because she’s loud and funny!
the person who just won the emmy. because it got me interested in the program
I like Phil, he is so funny.
Phil because he reminds me that no matter how old they get, men are always going to be little boys at heart!
Phil, because he is the most hilarious.
Gloria, shes hott and funny whats there not to love about her!
Phil because he is dorky yet lovable.
Since no one else is saying this, but I like Mitchell, because is so complex. He is a gay man, but he doesn’t try to the typical type of one.
My favorite has always been Cam because even when he tries to be serious to me he is hilarious.
Cam is my favorite because I think he’s the funniest, but I’m most like Phil.
Gloria is my favorite…she always cracks me up.
Manny. Because all kids should be an old soul like him.
The New Talking Lily, because she says the most unexpected stuff
I look forward to little Manny storylines because he is definitely a little in Don Juan in training. His intelligence and awkwardness are very charming.
I like Gloria because she is funny.
I love Alex. She’s so grown up and responsible for her age. Yet she also wants to try being a teenager. She’s what I hope my daughter would be like.
Claire is my favorite character, her facial expressions are priceless. I also love her twisted/sarcastic sense of humor LOL
Phil b/c he is the funniest by far.
I love Claire because she tries so hard and is always so overwhelmed
My favorite is Phil, he is so funny.
My favorite is Jay, mostly because I love Ed O’Neill :)
Phil Dunphy; he balances haplessness with nerdiness to create a great parent!
I like cam he always makes me laugh :)
Manny is my favorite because he’s hilarious and has the soul of a poet.
My favorite is Jay. I always loved Ed O’Neil on Married With Children and he makes me laugh on this show as much as he did the other.
I love Gloria because I love her accent and she’s a hottie. :-)
Phil, who’s kindhearted, tries to be fun and he’s a little afraid of his wife–just like me!
My favorite character is Cam, I think he is hilarious.
My favorite is Jay because I have always liked him in everything.
Jay, he’s just such a goof
I love Jay, and his sarcastic comments. :)
I love Lily! Her one liners always have me laughing out loud. Never expect that from a kindergartner .
Mitch because he is so hysterical
my favorite is Cameron, i find him soo hilarious especially when he dresses up as the clown
I enjoy Phil a lot — he gets the best things to say and usually says them in an unexpected way.
Cam always has me laughing, so that makes him my fav!
Phil! He is soooo funny!
Phil because he is so gosh darn funny. I always get a good laugh from him.
I love Cam because cause he is so funny, everyone in this show is hilarious but Cam takes the award for funny in my book!
I’ve actually never seen an entire episode but I want to start watching from the beginning of the series so I can’t say who my favorite character is
i like jay cause i used to watch him on married with children
Cam is my favorite because he is cute and he always makes me laugh.
I like Phil because he says such funny things.
I love Sophia Vegara’s character. She is so aloof. She means well, but stuff never goes quite how she wants it.
I love Phil because he’s both a lovable doofus and a loving father and husbant, and the only character who can alaways make me laugh and cry in the same episode.
I love Lily-she is a little hoot!!!!
Cam is my favorite because he’s hilarious!
I really enjoy watching Gloria. She makes me laugh all the time.
I’ve never seen it before.
Phil is just absolutely Hilarious! I love when he talks about himself.
Manny is the best hands down. His comic timing is genius for a 12 year old.
Thank you to the 70 people who entered the Modern Family Blu-ray giveaway. Good Luck!