Family Guy: Volume 11 arrives in stores on Tuesday, September 24th, 2013 and thanks to @FoxHomeEnt and Think Jam promotions, TVaholic.com has two copies of the DVD to give away. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering a question in the comments section on this post. Good Luck!
What Is the Prize?
- Two people will be selected to get one Family Guy: Volume Eleven DVD set, which includes 23 episodes.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below answering the following:
- Which Family Guy character are you most like and how so?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Sunday, September 22nd, 2013. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until September 24th, 2013 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. or Canadian shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and state/province will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
- #9 – Anita Easterling of Matthews, NC is the winner of a Family Guy Vol. 11 DVD.
- #7 – Kelly Johnson of Appomattox, VA is the winner of a Family Guy Vol. 11 DVD.
Update 9.23.2013: Added winner information and sent email notifications.
I like stewie the best! He’s a rude talking baby, whats not to like?? Lmao! Thanks!
I’m most like Peter because I like to joke and laugh a lot.
Peter because we both enjoy the following breakfast cereals: Total, Trix, and Boo Berry.
Brian….laid back nothing bugs him but says what and how he feels at any time.
My favorite Family Guy character is Cleveland because he is the only normal character on the show. I am happy he will be returning because the show hasn’t been the same without him and without Mike Henry on the writing staff.
I would have to say that I’m most like Brian :) He’s practical, sensible (most of the time) and he’s an atheist too! :)
Lois. Because I have red hair, I have a child who is a handful and my family knows that I’m the glue that holds everything together. :) So I’m definitely a lot like Lois. :)
Brian, because I like having sex with bimbos in bar bathrooms.
I’d have to say Stewie because I’m very sarcastic yet witty at the same time.
I am most like Brian. I am pretty smart, except when I am really dumb.
I’m more like Stewie… Smart, fiesty, cute…
Definitely Lois. I’m stay at home, loving wife and mom
Brian because Im so laid back and don’t sweat the small things in life!
I would say Lois, because I, too, have raised some snarky kids.
I’m most like Lois, a stay at home mom who loves her family and keep the household running.
I’m Peter…the overweight dad with lots of kids and a dog!
Peter , because he is funny.
I like Stewie the best. Love the stuff he comes out with.
I like Stewie because he says the things I can’t!
Definitely Brian. A sudo intellectual with enough of his own personal daily challenges and idiosyncrasies.
Peter Griffin because he is the star!!
I’m like Peter. Always trying to come up with crazy schemes and have a good time.
brian cause I mostly eat out of bowls (cereal)