News & Notes
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has The Presidents’ Gatekeepers – A Powerful Fraternity special and USA Network has the series finale of Burn Notice and the first season finale of Graceland.
Check out the latest TV times Three Podcast: Ep.195, “NBC Fall TV Preview 2013.” On this episode I am joined by @mytakeontv and @ShowPatrol. We go over the NBC Fall TV Schedule and give premiere dates and then talk about all of their new fall shows: The Blacklist, Dracula, Ironside, The Michael J. Fox Show, Sean Saves the World and Welcome to the Family. We also talked some It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Strike Back. Also check out Ep.194, “CBS Fall TV Preview 2013.”, Ep.193, “ABC Fall TV Preview 2013.” and Ep.192, “FOX Fall TV Preview 2013.”
The Big Bang Theory (CBS): Repeat. “The Love Spell Potential” episode replays, where things take a turn for Sheldon and Amy. Runs 31 minutes.
CBS Fall Preview (CBS): New Special. The cast of “We Are Men” takes you through the CBS schedule and shows you clips of all their new shows. Starts a minute after the half hour and runs 29 minutes.
Burn Notice (USA Network): Series Finale. Michael attempts to regain the trust of those closest to him to finally finish what he started. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
Graceland (USA Network): Season Finale. Jangles takes a member of the house hostage and the rest of the group band together to try and save them. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 61 minutes. Plays again later. It was announced yesterday that the show has been renewed for a second season.
- The Newsroom (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Election Night, Part I,” replays.
- Strike Back (Cinemax): Repeat. This past Friday night’s episode replays.
- ESPN has Thursday Night College Football action with TCU at Texas Tech.
- ESPN2 has coverage of the U.S. Open tennis tournament this morning.
- FS1 has college football action with Tulane at Louisiana Tech.
- MLB Network has a game tonight.
- NFL Network kicks off the the seventh season of Thursday Night Football with the New York Jets at the New England Patriots.
- Covert Affairs (USA Network): Repeat. This past Tuesday night’s episode, “Hang Wire,” replays.
Thursday TV Marathons
Burn Notice (USA Network): Has 16 episodes today, which includes the final three episodes of season six and all 13 episodes of this seventh and final season.
Castle (TNT): Five episodes tonight.
Friday the 13th (Syfy): Five episodes early followed by six of the movies.
Living Single (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
Without a Trace (ION): Seven episodes.