News & Notes
Over on cable, BBC America has the second season finale of Copper, Lifetime has the first season finale of Devious Maids, Nickelodeon has the series finale of Wendell & Vinnie, Showtime has the series finale of Dexter and the first season finale of Ray Donovan, and Travel Channel has the first season finale of Adam Richman’s Fandemonium.
In late night, Adult Swim has the second season premiere of China, Il.
Today is the last day to enter our Family Guy: Volume 11 DVD giveaway.
Next Sunday, ABC has the third season premiere of Once Upon a Time, the third season premiere of Revenge and the series premiere of Betrayal, CBS has the 46th season premiere of 60 Minutes, the 23rd season premiere of The Amazing Race, the fifth season premiere of The Good Wife and the sixth season premiere of The Mentalist, FOX has the 25th season premiere of The Simpsons, the fourth season premiere of Bob’s Burgers, the 12th season premiere of Family Guy and the ninth season premiere of American Dad, HBO has the fourth season premiere of Eastbound & Down and the series premiere of Hello Ladies, and Showtime has the third season premiere of Homeland and the series premiere of Masters of Sex.
Strike Back (MoMAX): Repeat. This past Friday night’s episode replays. Plays again later.
Dexter (Showtime): Series Finale. Dexter wants to end things his way as he faces impossible odds during an oncoming hurricane. Plays again later. The previous episode, “Monkey in a Box,” replays earlier this evening.
Devious Maids (Lifetime): Season Finale. The Flora murder mystery comes to an end. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 62 minutes. Plays twice. The previous 12 episodes replay today leading up to tonight’s season one finale.
- Breaking Bad (AMC): New. Things set in motion long ago begin to come to a conclusion. Runs 75 minutes. Plays again later two times. Last week’s episode, “Ozymandias,” replays right before. Next Sunday is the series finale.
- Cedar Cove (Hallmark Channel): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Conflicts of Interest,” replays.
- Copper (BBC America): Season Finale. Corcoran, Morehouse and Freeman decide to join the hunt for John Wilkes Booth. Thing continue to get bad in New York. Plays again later. This will also be the series finale as BBC America announced last week that it is not bringing it back for a third season.
- The Great Food Truck Race (Food Network): New. The three remaining teams all have to each make a Chicago-style pizza dish and then on day two they have to make their version of a Chicago hot dog. Plays again later.
- Once Upon a Time (ABC): Repeat. Last season’s finale episode, “And Straight on ‘Til Morning,” replays. Season three premieres next Sunday.
- Revenge (ABC): Repeat. Last season’s finale episode, “Truth,” replays. Runs two hours. Season three premieres next Sunday.
- CBS has NFL action.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball MLB action tonight with the St. Louis Cardinals at the Milwaukee Brewers.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader WNBA Playoff games.
- FOX has NFL action today.
- NBC has final round coverage the PGA Tour Playoff: Tour Championship golf tournament today and later Sunday Night Football with the Chicago Bears at the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- TBS has MLB action today with the San Francisco Giants at the New York Yankees.
Sunday TV Marathons
Arrested Development (IFC): Has 19 episodes early.
The Cosby Show (TV Land): Has 12 episodes early.
Devious Maids (Lifetime): Has all 13 first season episodes today.
Flashpoint (ION): Five episodes today.
The Golden Girls (TV Land): Has 13 episodes tonight.
Jane Doe (Hallmark Movie Channel): Has 10 TV mystery movies starring Leo Thompson.
Law & Order (TNT): Has nine episodes early.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (ION): Nine episodes tonight and into late night.
The Steve Harvey Show (Centric): Has 20 episodes.
Will & Grace (WE tv): Has 30 episodes.