On Saturday, July 20th I was part of a group interview with Amy Acker, who plays Root on CBS’ Person of Interest, at Comic-Con 2013 where she talked about her character and being a regular cast member for the third season of the show. Person of Interest season three will play Tuesdays, after NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles, on CBS this fall starting September 24th, 2013. See what was covered and watch the video interview below.
Amy Acker Interview Topics Covered
- Becoming a regular cast member.
- Favorite things about playing Root.
- How much she knew about the future of her character when she was cast.
- The tech lingo she has to use as Root.
- What she’d like to see for Root going forward.
Watch the Interview With Amy Acker of CBS’ Person of Interest
Check out the rest of the Comic-Con 2013 Person of Interest interviews.
Are you excited for the return of Person of Interest?