On Saturday, July 20th I was part of a group interview with Kevin Chapman, who plays Det. Fusco on CBS’ Person of Interest, at Comic-Con 2013 where he talked about his character and the third season of the show. Person of Interest season three will play Tuesdays, after NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles, on CBS this fall starting September 24th, 2013. See what was covered and watch the video interview below.
Kevin Chapman Interview Topics Covered
- Where Fusco may be at the beginning of the third season.
- What has he been surprised about regarding his character.
- How he thinks Fusco and Carter’s relationship will be at the start of season three.
- Will Fusco or Carter have to go underground.
- Anything he’d like to do as Fusco that he hasn’t got to do yet?
- Getting story elements into the show.
- Thoughts on the writing staff.
- Getting recognized more after being on the show.
Watch the Interview With Kevin Chapman of CBS’ Person of Interest
Check out the rest of the Comic-Con 2013 Person of Interest interviews.
Are you excited for the return of Person of Interest?