On Saturday, July 20th I was part of a group interview with Jonathan Nolan, creator, executive producer and writer of CBS’ Person of Interest, at Comic-Con 2013 where he talked about what we can expect for the third season of the show. Person of Interest season three will play Tuesdays, after NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles, on CBS this fall starting September 24th, 2013. See what was covered and watch the video interview below.
Jonathan Nolan Interview Topics Covered
- What we can expect from season three.
- Incorporating Root and Shaw more into the series.
- Other recurring characters we can expect to see return.
- Will we be learning more about Shaw’s backstory.
- Where Carter will be as the third season begins.
- Where will Finch be emotionally to start season three.
Watch the Interview With Creator and Executive Producer Jonathan Nolan of CBS’ Person of Interest
Check out the rest of the Comic-Con 2013 Person of Interest interviews.
Are you excited for the return of Person of Interest? Where would you like to see the show go?