On Saturday, July 20th I was part of a group interview with Greg Plageman, executive producer and writer of CBS’ Person of Interest, at Comic-Con 2013 where he talked about what we can expect for the third season of the show. Person of Interest season three will play Tuesdays, after NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles, on CBS this fall starting September 24th, 2013. See what was covered and watch the video interview below.
Greg Plageman Interview Topics Covered
- Real world events and things happening on the show.
- A potential new adversary in a underground privacy group knowing about the machine and wanting to do away with it.
- What people watching the show are really looking for in the show.
- Adding Amy Acker as a regular cast member to the show.
- How Carter and Fusco will be included into the story in season three.
- Adding Sarah Shahi as a regular cast member to the show.
Watch the Interview With Executive Producer Greg Plageman of CBS’ Person of Interest
Check out the rest of the Comic-Con 2013 Person of Interest interviews.
Are you excited for the return of Person of Interest? Where would you like to see the show go?