On Saturday, July 20th I was part of a group interview with Sarah Shahi, who plays Samantha Shaw on CBS’ Person of Interest, at Comic-Con 2013 where she talked about her character and being a regular cast member for the third season of the show. Person of Interest season three will play Tuesdays, after NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles, on CBS this fall starting September 24th, 2013. See what was covered and watch the video interview below.
Sarah Shahi Interview Topics Covered
- How Shaw will be integrated more into the show.
- How much she likes doing the action scenes.
- Training she has done for the role.
- How she got the role initially.
- Working with the dog.
- Romantic possibilities for Reese and Shaw.
Watch the Interview With Sarah Shahi of CBS’ Person of Interest
Check out the rest of the Comic-Con 2013 Person of Interest interviews.
Are you excited for the return of Person of Interest?