On Saturday, July 20th I was part of a group interview with Billy Burke, who plays Myles Matheson on NBC’s Revolution, at Comic-Con 2013 where he talked about his character and the second season of the show. Revolution season two will kick off Wednesdays on NBC this fall starting September 25th, 2013. See what was covered and watch the video interview below.
Billy Burke Interview Topics Covered
- What a day of filming is like.
- The evolution of Myles as a character in season one.
- Getting back to the sword fighting in season two.
- The relationship between Rachel and Myles.
- Having more lighter/comedic moments in the show.
- Where various characters will be to start season two.
Watch the Interview With Billy Burke of NBC’s Revolution
Check out the rest of the Comic-Con 2013 Revolution interviews.
Are you excited for the return of Revolution?