News & Notes
Over on cable, Bravo has the 11th season premiere of Top Chef, Cooking Channel has the first season finale of Donut Showdown, E! has the series premiere of The Soup Investigates, and FX has the first season finale of The Bridge.
Next Wednesday, The CW has the second season premiere of Arrow and the series premiere of The Tomorrow People and FX has the third season premiere of American Horror Story.
Revolution (NBC): New. Miles ends up in a bad situation. Charlie is looking for Monroe. Rachel wants to try and help Miles. Neville comes up with a plan to find out who the people that arrived on the ship really are. The show really does look to be on more solid path story-wise so far this season.
Modern Family (ABC): New. Phil’s job is sucking up a lot of his time. Luke invites some friends over for poker. Runs 31 minutes.
The Bridge (FX): Season Finale. Sonya and Marco are searching for a girl that went missing. Charlotte is approached by someone that seems to know a lot about her business. Runs 64 minutes. Plays twice and again later. The show has been picked up for a second season.
Arrow (The CW): New Special. Clip show to get you caught up or to remember what went down in season one and get you ready for the season two premiere next week.
Criminal Minds (CBS): New. The team returns to continue the hunt for a ritualistic killer that now knows he has a twin who may be just as sadistic as he is.
Nashville (ABC): New. Edgehill has a new chief and wants to get the label back on top. Juliette deals with a reality TV star that threatens her career.
- Back in the Game (ABC): New. Terry is looking for work so she can move out of her father’s place. The boys deal with the fear of being hit by the ball. Starts at the half hour after The Middle and runs 30 minutes.
- Homeland (Showtime): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s third season premiere episode, “Tin Man Is Down,” replays.
- Strike Back (Cinemax): Repeat. This past Friday night’s episode replays. The previous six episodes replay right before.
- TBS has MLB Playoff action tonight with the Tampa Bay Rays at the Cleveland Indians.
- Breaking Bad (AMC): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s series finale episode, “Felina,” replays.
- Sons of Anarchy (FX): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Wolfsangel,” replays.
Wednesday TV Marathons
Castle (TNT): Seven episodes tonight.
Flashpoint (ION): Six episodes tonight and into late night.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (ION): Seven episodes today.
NCIS… (USA Network): Has 13 episodes.
Sanford and Son (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.