News & Notes
Over on cable, A&E has the fourth season finale of Duck Dynasty, Food Network has the seventh season premiere of Restaurant: Impossible, and TV Guide Network has a Count It Down – Greatest Movie Villains special.
Arrow (The CW): New. A bad guy that Lance once put away escapes and begins torturing women again. Moira is facing the death penalty.
The Tomorrow People (The CW): New. Stephen hears a classmate’s thoughts and wants to help her. Stephen tries to upload a computer virus that will help keep the group ahead of Ultra. Cara deals with her past, as we get to see some of it in flashback form. This is a very good episode. I really like how they give you some backstory for Cara. Next week we learn some about John’s past, which is another really good episode. This show is really starting to round itself out.
Nashville (ABC): New. Scarlett deals with some struggles. Rayna seeks the rights to all her music. Avery and Gunnar start recording with Scarlett’s friend Zoey.
Revolution (NBC): New. Aaron and Rachel ponder the effects of the nanotech. An plan to take the Patriots down is hatched.
Modern Family (ABC): New. Jay and Manny both are against Gloria hiring a male nanny. Phil and Jay attempt to cheer Frank up. Runs 31 minutes.
American Horror Story: Coven (FX): New. Fiona takes a protégé. Zoe attempts to give Kyle is life back. Runs 75 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
- Awkward. (MTV): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Surprise!,” replays.
- Criminal Minds (CBS): New. Hotch gets stabbed and sees his dead wife while out of it.
- Homeland (Showtime): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Game On,” replays.
- Strike Back (Cinemax): Repeat. This past Friday night’s third season finale episode replays. The previous nine episodes replay right before.
- FOX has Game 1 of the MLB World Series tonight with the St. Louis Cardinals at the Boston Red Sox.
- White Collar (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday night’s fifth season premiere episode, “At What Cost,” replays.
Wednesday TV Marathons
Castle (TNT): Seven episodes tonight.
Flashpoint (ION): Six episodes tonight and into late night.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (ION): Seven episodes today.
NCIS (USA Network): Has 14 episodes.
Sanford and Son (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
Strike Back (Cinemax): All 10 season three episodes.