News & Notes
Over on cable, Bravo has the fourth season premiere of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and the third season finale of The Real Housewives of Miami, Cartoon Network has series premiere of Steven Universe, HBO has the documentary premiere of Tales From the Organ Trade, and Travel Channel has the fifth season premiere of Bizarre Foods America and the third season finale of Hotel Impossible.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): New. Barney is caught in the middle of a conflict. Marshall and Daphne find they have a stowaway. Runs 30 minutes.
Sleepy Hollow (FOX): New. Ichabod goes missing and Abbie goes to her sister for help in finding him after being visited by his wife in a vision. Makes a good return, but with much less headless horseman than the ads would have you believe. Yet, we do get the first appearance of John Noble (Fringe), who plays an important role.
Castle (ABC): New. Alexis wants her father to help her prove the innocence of a death row inmate, but may actually find something that proves the opposite. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
Hart of Dixie (The CW): New. Zoe is trying to get the town to see another side of Joel. Lavon wants to be part of an Alabama calendar.
Mike & Molly (CBS): Season Premiere. Molly thinks it is time to leave teaching and pursue her writing career.
Mom (CBS): New. Christy meets Luke’s parents. Bonnie begins dealing with menopause.
The Blacklist (NBC): New. The FBI is looking for the person responsible for a chemical attack on the subway. Liz wants nothing to do with Red after what happened with Tom. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- Bones (FOX): New. Booth and Brennan end up helping a local detective solve a case while on their honeymoon.
- Homeland (Showtime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Still Positive,” replays. Plays again later.
- Masters of Sex (Showtime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Brave New World,” replays. Plays again later.
- ESPN has Monday Night Football action with the Chicago Bears at the Green Bay Packers.
- NBA TV has a game tonight.
- Covert Affairs (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday night’s episode, “No. 13 Baby,” replays.
- Strike Back: Origins (Cinemax): Repeat. This past Friday night’s episode replays.
Monday TV Marathons
Castle (TNT): Six episodes tonight.
Criminal Minds (ION): Has 11 episodes.
Martin (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS (USA Network): Seven episodes today.
NCIS: Los Angeles (USA Network): Six episodes early.