News & Notes
Over on cable, Chiller has the TV movie premiere of The Monkey’s Paw.
Netflix has the Mitt documentary debuting today.
Bones (FOX): New. The team investigates the murder of a renowned chess master. Sweets gets a chance to go undercover.
Enlisted (FOX): New. Pete tries to spend some time alone, but it doesn’t work out as he planned.
Raising Hope (FOX): New. Burt and Virginia are fighting. Jimmy and Sabrina are trying to find out how to relieve some stress.
Helix (Syfy): New. Everyone is keeping secrets from each other. Walker attempts to survive on Level R. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “274,” replays earlier this evening.
The Carrie Diaries (The CW): New. Carrie is getting ready for her senior prom. Carrie gets an opportunity from Larissa. Mouse finds out something about Donna.
Grimm (NBC): New. Nick and Hank are after a scalping cop killer. Juliette wants to get in contact with Nick’s mother. Monroe’s parents come for a visit.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. Guy checks out some places with “Global Flavor Faves.” Plays again later.
- True Detective (HBO): Repeats. The first two episodes, “The Long Bright Dark” and “Seeing Things,” replay.
- ESPN has NBA action tonight with the Los Angeles Clippers at the Chicago Bulls.
- ESPN2 has men’s semifinals coverage of the Australian Open tennis tournament.
- NBA TV has a game tonight with the Minnesota Timberwolves at the Golden State Warriors.
- Being Human (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “That Time of the Month,” replays.
- Bitten (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Prodigal,” replays.
- Lost Girl (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Sleepy Beauty School,” replays.
Friday TV Marathons
The A-Team (Centric): Has 10 episodes.
Burn Notice (ION): Has six episodes tonight.
Good Times (TV One): Has 14 episodes early.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Nine episodes.
Leverage (ION): Eight episodes today.