News & Notes
MythBusters (Discovery Channel): New. The team takes a look at the Star Wars universe. Plays again later.
Atlantis (BBC America): New. Jason realizes how hard it will be to break into the palace, as he is reminded of the promise he made Circe. Plays again later.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. Guy checks out some “Amazing Italian” places. Plays again later. Three previous episodes replay right before.
- Black Sails (Starz): New. Flint and Gates are looking for some more help. Silver and Billy are working together to solve a problem with morale. Vane impresses Eleanor. Runs 65 minutes. Plays twice. Last week’s episode, “II.,” replays right before.
- The Following (FOX): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Trust Me,” replays.
- CBS has college basketball action today with Butler at Georgetown.
- ESPN has five college basketball games today with Alabama at Florida, Michigan at Iowa, West Virginia at Kansas, Duke at Boston College and Gonzaga at Memphis.
- ESPN2 has five college basketball games today with Cleveland State at Wright State, Florida State at Maryland, St. Louis at La Salle, Baylor at Oklahoma and Wichita State at Northern Iowa.
- FS1 has women’s college basketball with Providence at St. John’s and later doubleheader men’s college basketball action with Providence at Xavier and Oregon at Arizona State.
- NBA TV has a game tonight with the Denver Nuggets at the Detroit Pistons.
- Cougar Town (TBS): Repeat. This past Tuesday’s episode, “Hard on Me,” replays.
Saturday TV Marathons
Doctor Who (BBC America): Has five episodes.
Good Times (TV One): Has 14 episodes early.
I Love Lucy (Hallmark Channel): Has 10 episodes early.
Law & Order (Sundance): Six episodes.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (ION): Has 16 episodes.
Moesha (Centric): Has 17 episodes.
My Wife and Kids (BET): Has 17 episodes.
The Walking Dead (AMC): Has episodes all day today and tomorrow leading up to the third midseason premiere.
Will & Grace (WEtv): Has 30 episodes tonight.