News & Notes
On cable tonight, CNN has the series premiere of Chicagoland, Comedy Central has the series premiere of Review With Forrest MacNeil, FX has the series premiere of Saint George and USA Network has the third spring season premiere of Suits and the series premiere of Sirens.
Listen to the latest TV times Three Podcast: Ep.216, “Hannibal Helix Walking Arrow Americans.” On this episode I am joined by @atvgeek82 and @thetelevixen. We talk a little news and then recent episodes of Arrow, The Americans, Hannibal, Helix and The Walking Dead.
Community (NBC): New. Two app designers are given permission test their new social networking application at Greendale, which ends in a war between the students.
Parks & Recreation (NBC): New. Leslie attempts to get the wall between Pawnee and Eagleton. Ron takes on a new hobby. Runs 31 minutes.
Suits (USA Network): Spring Premiere. Harvey is trying to work out a deal to hire Scottie at the firm. Mike deals with some painful memories. Louis is highly suspicious of Mike. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later. I’m very happy to have this show back for a few weeks, as it returns with a very good episode that sets up some interesting potential storylines for the rest of the season. Are you looking forward to tonight’s episode?
Elementary (CBS): New. Holmes and Watson investigate after a man gets a ransom note regarding the return of his wife some years after he was initially suspected of killing her. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
The Vampire Diaries (The CW): New. Nadia recalls the years she spent searching for her mother. Matt, Stefan and Caroline attempt to save Elena. Bonnie finds something out that puts all her friends at risk.
The Crazy Ones (CBS): New. Simon messes with Sydney’s new relationship. Starts a minute after the half hour following Two and a Half Men and runs 30 minutes.
Scandal (ABC): New. Fitz deals with some new problems. Quinn sets out to prove herself. Leo puts together a meeting for Sally with an old friend.
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS): New. Sheldon and Wolowitz are at war. Penny gets an offer. Raj gets Amy to write to a woman for him. Runs 31 minutes.
- Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): New. The hospital institutes a nonfraternization policy. Owen and Emma talk about the future.
- Parenthood (NBC): New. Amber attempts to get Drew to move on. Sarah is considering a new offer.
- Sirens (USA Network): Series Premiere. Two episodes of this comedy surrounding a group of ambulance drivers play tonight to kick things off. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 60 minutes. Plays again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action with Memphis at Cincinnati followed by Iowa at Michigan State.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader college basketball action with LSU at Vanderbilt followed by UCLA at Washington.
- FS1 has doubleheader college basketball action with Villanova at Xavier followed by Butler at DePaul.
- NBC Sports has college basketball action with George Mason at La Salle.
- TNT has doubleheader NBA action tonight with the Miami Heat at the San Antonio Spurs followed by the Los Angeles Clippers at the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Psych (USA Network): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Shawn and Gus Truck Things Up,” replays.
- True Detective (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “After You’ve Gone,” replays. Also plays earlier tonight on HBO Signature.
Thursday TV Marathons
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (ION): Has 13 episodes.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Has 15 episodes.
Living Single (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.