News & Notes
Whose Line Is It Anyway? (The CW): New. Actor Verne Troyer and comic Nyima Funk join in the fun. Runs 30 minutes. Last week’s “Kat Graham” episode replays right after.
Enlisted (FOX): New. The platoon ends up testing an experimental vehicle. Sgt. Maj. Cody wants Derrick to take a portrait of him.
Raising Hope (FOX): New. Sabrina attempts to get Burt and Virginia to adopt a dog. Jimmy wants to prove he can still attract women. Next week is the series finale.
Hannibal (NBC): New. Will tries to show that the Chesapeake Ripper and the copycat are the same person. Will also asks Freddie Lounds for some help. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
Last Man Standing (ABC): New. Mandy announces she is quitting school to begin her career after she shows her clothing designs at a student fashion show. Runs 31 minutes.
Hart of Dixie (The CW): New. Joel hires some less than stellar workers to renovate their new place. Lavon attempts to keep himself busy with event planning.
Helix (Syfy): Season Finale. The remaining group attempts to battle the remaining Alaria people at the facility so they can avert a global disaster. Plays again later. The previous 12 episodes replay earlier today. Very interesting ending that has me wondering what a potential season two would play out.
- CBS has doubleheader NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament action tonight.
- TBS has doubleheader NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament action tonight.
- Being Human (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Ramona the Pest,” replays.
- Bitten (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Settling,” replays.
- Lost Girl (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “End of the Line,” replays.
- The Walking Dead (AMC): Repeat. This past Sunday’s episode, “Us,” replays.
Friday TV Marathons
Burn Notice (ION): Nine episodes today.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Has 11 episodes tonight.
Good Times (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
Helix (Syfy): Has 12 episodes today.
Psych (ION): Five episodes tonight into late night.