Monday TV: How I Met Your Mother Series Finale, Being Human, The Blacklist & More
News & Notes
Tonight, CBS has the series finale of How I Met Your Mother, the series premiere of Friends With Better Lives and the first season finale of Intelligence.
Over on cable, Food Network has the fifth season finales of Worst Cooks in America and Mystery Diners, FX has the first season finale of Chozen, HBO has the documentary premieres of Prison Terminal: The Last Days of Private Jack Hall and The University of Sing Sing, and MTV has the series premiere of House of Food.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Series Finale. Ted’s story to his kids about how he met their mother comes to an end. Runs 61 minutes. Will you be sad to see this go or do you believe it is about time?
Being Human (Syfy): New. The trio learns that they are not the only ones having trouble getting out of the house. Plays again later.
The Blacklist (NBC): New. Red tells the team of a claims adjuster for an insurance company that gets people to become contract killers. Red and Liz begin to look more into who Tom is and what secrets he is covering up. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
Bitten (Syfy): New. Elena goes against the Alpha’s wishes and attempts to free Clay. Philip wants to know what it is that he saw. Plays again later.
The Tomorrow People (The CW): New. Stephen makes some decisions about what he has been up to after finding out about all the lies Jedikiah has been telling. Stephen’s brother goes missing.
Lost Girl (Syfy): New. Bo becomes unsure of her part in a prophecy. Plays again later.
- Bones (FOX): New. The team works to figure out who the remains in the coffin at a funeral are after the person it is supposed to be shows up at the funeral.
- Dallas (TNT): New. John Ross continues to try and keep the Artic lease deal on track. Things with Ryland take an unexpected turn. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice.
- The Following (FOX): New. Ryan and Mike think a new cult leader is behind another deadly attack. Joe lets some in on what his plans for the Korbin Cult are.
- Friends With Better Lives (CBS): Series Premiere. After a woman finds the love her life, her friends begin to look at their own love lives. Starts a minute after the hour and following the How I Met Your Mother series finale and runs 29 minutes.
- Intelligence (CBS): Season Finale. Gabriel and Riley find out about a bunch of sleeper agents within the U.S. government.
- Mom (CBS): New. Christy is stuck in the middle of Alvin and Bonnie as tensions rise. Follows Friends With Better Lives series premiere and runs 30 minutes.
- Star-Crossed (The CW): New. Grayson goes to Emery for comfort in the wake of what happened with his mother. Zoe attempts to set a trap for Taylor. Eva finds out more about Julia’s recovery.
- ESPN has tripleheader MLB action today and doubleheader NCAA Women’s Championship Tournament action tonight.
- ESPN2 has tripleheader MLB action today.
- NBA TV has a game tonight with the Portland Trail Blazers at the Miami Heat.
- Helix (Syfy): Repeats. Last Friday night’s first season finale episode, “Dans L’ombre,” replays.
- Inside Comedy (Showtime): New. Fred Willard and Catherine O’Hara are interviewed by comedian David Steinberg.
Monday TV Marathons
Castle (TNT): Five episodes tonight.
Criminal Minds (ION): Has 11 episodes.
CSI: Miami (WEtv): Nine episodes tonight and into late night.
Law & Order (Sundance): Five episodes tonight.
Martin (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS: Los Angeles (USA Network): Has 10 episodes today.
Will & Grace (WEtv): Has 12 episodes today.