News & Notes
Over on cable, AMC has the series premiere of Mad Men, Bravo has the sixth season finale of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, CNN has the series premiere of Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown and the second season premiere of Morgan Spurlock: Inside Man, Food Network has the series premiere of America’s Best Cook, Golf Channel has an Arnie & His Army special, MTV has the 2014 MTV Movie Awards, and Showtime has the sixth season premiere of Nurse Jackie, the seventh season premiere of Californication and the series premiere of Years of Living Dangerously.
In late night, Adult Swim has the seventh season premiere of Robot Chicken.
Once Upon a Time (ABC): New. Ariel goes to Hook for help. Emma starts learning magic from Regina. Mary Margaret and David attempt to show Henry that they can be fun.
The Good Wife (CBS): New. Diane and Alicia are working opposite sides of a divorce case and ponder the idea of merging their firms. Alicia helps Finn with the Jeffrey Grant case.
Silicon Valley (HBO): New. A business plans needs to be put together. Two show they are very helpful for the new company. Plays again later.
Veep (HBO): New. Selina and her team go out with the Coast Guard. Gary isn’t sure of his role. Jonah’s blog continues to cause problems. Plays again later.
The Simpsons (FOX): New. In the future a clone of Homer is made every time he dies. Lisa’s husband is a zombie. Bart has ex-wife problems. Runs 30 minutes.
Game of Thrones (HBO): New. Tyrion tries to help Jaime. Stannis is losing patients. Ramsay has a new purpose for his pet. Plays again later.
Crisis (NBC): New. Gibson attempts to get more information on the CIA’s covert soldier program. Finley and Dunn go off the grid for their investigation. Meg continues to investigate and will do anything to get Amber back.
- Believe (NBC): New. Tate goes off to find the people that set him up. Skouras sets his sights on another young telepath.
- Drop Dead Diva (Lifetime): New. Jane takes the case of a cheerleader being bullied. Grayson and Owen work together on a case. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
- Mad Men (AMC): Season Premiere. Don makes a new friend. Joan goes to drinks with a client. Roger gets a weird phone call. Runs 64 minutes. Plays again later.
- The Mentalist (CBS): New. Jane and the FBI attempt to help a man on death row with two days until the execution.
- Resurrection (ABC): New. Maggie goes to someone from the past about what is going on. The wrong person finds out a secret. Ballamy and Pastor Tom attempt to assuage the fears of the people in town. Runs 61 minutes.
- Revenge (ABC): New. Emily finds out about another conspirator against her father. Victoria attempts to trap Emily. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- Turn (AMC): New. Abe tries to find who really committed a murder to save Anna. Plays again later.
- ABC has NBA action today.
- CBS has final round coverage of The Masters golf tournament.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball MLB action tonight with the Boston Red Sox at the New York Yankees.
- NBA TV has two games tonight.
- Suits (USA Network): Repeat. This past Thursday’s third season finale episode, “No Way Out,” replays.
Sunday TV Marathons
Criminal Minds (A&E): Five episodes early.
CSI: Miami (WEtv): Seven episodes tonight.
Law & Order (TNT): Nine episodes early.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Six episodes tonight.
Leverage (ION): Nine episodes.
NCIS: Los Angeles (USA Network): Six episodes today.
Three’s Company (TV Land): Has 12 episodes early.