News & Notes
Over on cable, Showtime has the documentary premiere of Iceberg Slim: Portrait of a Pimp.
Unforgettable (CBS): New. Carrie and Al investigate a case in the Hamptons, but find it hard to get information out of the close-knit community.
Grimm (NBC): New. Nick and Hank are after a perpetrator that is killing wesen. Adalind makes a dangerous alliance. Runs 61 minutes.
Hannibal (NBC): New. The body of a truck driver is found and it looks like two different animals worked in tandem to tear it apart. Will meets a patient of Hannibal. Hannibal tests Will. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
Whose Line Is It Anyway? (The CW): New. Actor Nolan Gould and comics Jeff Davis and Greg Proops join in the fun. Runs 30 minutes. The “Michael Weatherly” episode replays right after.
Hart of Dixie (The CW): New. Zoe doesn’t like being in the middle of Wade and Vivian’s relationship. Lemon is trying to fix her restaurant score from the health department.
Continuum (Syfy): New. Kiera finds police behavior to be questionable while working a case of a possible cover-up. Carlos finds that Liber8 has influenced the police department. Plays again later.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. Guy goes “From Meatballs to Lollipops.” Plays again later.
- Game of Thrones (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Breaker of Chains,” replays. The previous week’s episode, “The Lion and the Rose,” replays right before.
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS): New. A murder investigation leads the team to a possible terrorist cell.
- The Writers’ Room (Sundance): New. Robert Kirkman (The Walking Dead) and others discuss adapting comic books into TV shows. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “Scandal,” replays right after.
- ESPN has doubleheader NBA Playoff action tonight.
- ESPN2 has an NBA Playoff game tonight.
- MLB Network has a game tonight.
- Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Secret Services,” replays.
Friday TV Marathons
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Has 12 episodes tonight.
Good Times (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
Law & Order: Special Victims (USA Network): Eight episodes.
Psych (ION): Has 14 episodes.
Supernatural (TNT): Has 11 episodes.