News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the 10th season premiere of The Bachelorette, CBS has the fourth season finale of Mike & Molly, FOX has the ninth season finale of Bones, and NBC has The Maya Rudolph Show variety special.
Over on cable, E! has a Fashion Police: The 2014 Billboard Music Awards, Golf Channel has the 21st season finale of Big Break, Syfy has the series finale of Warehouse 13 and the second season finale of Metal Hurlant Chronicles, and TBS has the first season finale of Bam’s Bad Ass Game Show.
Note to eMail/RSS subscribers: You should find links to the 2014 Summer and Summer Cable Printable Schedules, as well as an early look at Fall 2014, at the bottom of this post.
Bones (FOX): Season Finale. Booth gets a call with a tip, but the guy is found dead before he can talk to him in person. Booth and the team begin investigating a possible conspiracy that the man may have had information on. One of the faster paced episodes they’ve done in a while, as they really ramp things up for the finale.
Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Series Finale. The team deals with the possibility of the Warehouse being transferred to another country. Plays again later. A very good ending to a fun series, even if I wouldn’t have gone in the direction they went to close things out. The previous 13 episodes replay today leading up to tonight’s series finale.
Louie (FX): New. Two episodes play tonight. In the first, Louie goes to lunch with a new friend. Runs 32 minutes. In the second, Someone from Louie’s past pops back up again. Runs 31 minutes. Both play again later.
- 24: Live Another Day (FOX): New. Jack heads into the U.S. Embassy with the CIA in pursuit. Margot asserts her authority.
- Game of Thrones (HBO2): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Mockingbird,” replays. Plays again later on HBO.
- Silicon Valley (HBO2): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Proof of Concept,” replays. Starts five minutes after the half hour and runs 30 minutes. Plays again later on HBO.
- Veep (HBO2): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Special Relationship,” replays. Runs 35 minutes. Plays again later on HBO.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball MLB action tonight with the Detroit Tigers at the Cleveland Indians.
- TNT has an NBA Playoffs game tonight.
- Continuum (Syfy): Repeat. Last Friday night’s episode, “Waning Minutes,” replays.
- Playing House (USA Network): Repeat. The third episode, “Unfinished Business,” replays.
- The Writers’ Room (Sundance): New. The cast, producers and writers of The Good Wife discuss the show. Plays again later.
Monday TV Marathons
Criminal Minds (ION): Has 14 episodes.
CSI: Miami (WEtv): Nine episodes tonight and into late night.
Law & Order (Sundance): Seven episodes.
Martin (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS (USA Network): Has 10 episodes.
Will & Grace (WEtv): Has 12 episodes today.
Warehouse 13 (Syfy): Has 14 episodes.