Monday on TV: Major Crimes S.3 Premiere, 24: Live Another Day, Longmire & More
News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has The Bachelorette: The Journey So Far special and a Hillary Clinton: Public and Private – One on One With Diane Sawyer and PBS has the series premiere of Brazil With Michael Palin.
Over on cable, HBO has the documentary premiere of Remembering the Artist: Robert De Niro, Sr., Showtime has the first season finale of Years of Living Dangerously, TNT has the third season premiere of Major Crimes and the series premiere of Murder in the First, and Travel Channel has the sixth season finale of Hotel Impossible.
Whose Line Is it Anyway? (The CW): New. Actor Robbie Amell and comic Jeff Davis join in the fun. The “Tara Lipinski” episode replays right after.
24: Live Another Day (FOX): New. Jack and Kate continue their pursuit of a player in the terror threat. President Heller attempts to engage Margot. Plays again Friday night.
Longmire (A&E): New. The murder of a Russian adoptee is investigated. Henry deals with problems behind bars while Cady attempts to find him legal representation. Runs 62 minutes. Plays twice and again later twice. Last week’s episode, “The White Warrior,” replays earlier this afternoon.
- Game of Thrones (HBO2): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “The Watchers on the Wall,” replays. Plays again later on HBO.
- Louie (FX): New. Louie looks back at his past. Runs 94 minutes. Plays three times.
- Major Crimes (TNT): Season Premiere. The squad is searching for a missing family. Plays again later.
- Murder in the First (TNT): Series Premiere. A pair of detectives catches a case that looks to be connected to a young billionaire. Plays again later. The mystery plays out over the course of the season.
- Penny Dreadful (Showtime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Closer Than Sisters,” replays.
- Veep (HBO2): Repeat. Last night’s third season finale episodes, “Crate” and “New Hampshire,” replay. Both play again later on HBO.
- ESPN has Monday Night Baseball MLB action tonight with the Los Angeles Dodgers at the Cincinnati Reds.
- MLB Network has a game tonight.
- Playing House (USA Network): Repeat. The sixth episode, “Bosephus and Catfish,” replays.
Monday TV Marathons
Criminal Minds (ION): Has 12 episodes.
CSI: Miami (WEtv): Nine episodes.
Law & Order (Sundance): Has 18 episodes.
Major Crimes (TNT): Has episodes all day leading up to tonight’s third season premiere.
Martin (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.
NCIS: Los Angeles (USA Network): Has 10 episodes.