News & Notes
Tonight on cable, FX has the first season finales of Married and You’re the Worst, Sundance has the miniseries finale of The Honorable Woman, and USA Network has the first season finales of Rush and Satisfaction.
Listen to the latest TV times Three Podcast: Ep.242, “NBC Fall TV Preview 2014.” On this episode I am joined by @anthonyocasio and @kyool to talk some cancelation and renewal news and then preview the 2014 NBC Fall TV Schedule with thoughts on new shows A to Z, Bad Judge, Constantine, Marry Me, The Mysteries of Laura and State of Affairs. Then we discuss the series premiere of Z Nation. Lastly, we make some TV recommendations. We previewed ABC, CBS and FOX previously.
Next Thursday, ABC has the 11th season premiere of Grey’s Anatomy, the fourth season premiere of Scandal and the series premiere of How to Get Away With Murder, FOX has the 10th season premiere of Bones, and NBC has the sixth, and final, season premiere of Parenthood.
Haven (Syfy): New. Duke is dealt a blow. Nathan still believes Audrey has been fully erased by Mara. Dwight continues to try and keep Haven from falling apart. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “See No Evil,” replays right before.
Rush (USA Network): Season Finale. Rush finds it hard to change for Sarah, but can’t stop thinking about his past. Steffi makes a shocking proposal to Alex. Runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
The Honorable Woman (SundanceTV): Miniseries Finale. Part 8 of 8. Nessa realizes the truth about Hayden Hoyle’s situation, as the truth finally comes out. Runs 75 minutes. Plays again later.
- Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): Repeat. The 10th season finale episode, “Fear (of the Unknown),” replays. Season 11 premieres next week.
- Satisfaction (USA Network): Season Finale. Neil and Grace deal with the problems their secrets brought on. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 61 minutes. Plays again later.
- Scandal (ABC): Repeats. The final two episodes of season three, “Flesh and Blood” and “The Price of Free and Fair Election,” replay. Season four premieres next week.
- Sleepy Hollow (FOX): Repeats. The final two episodes of season one, “The Indispensable Man” and “Bad Blood,” replay. Season two premieres next Monday, September 22nd.
- CBS has Thursday Night Football with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the Atlanta Falcons.
- ESPN has Thursday Night College Football with Auburn at Kansas State.
- MLB Network has a game today and another tonight.
- Dallas (TNT): Repeat. This past Monday’s episode, “Boxed In,” replays.
Thursday TV Marathons
Castle (TNT): Seven episodes tonight.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Has 13 episodes.
Leverage (ION): Five episodes today.
Living Single (TV One): Has 12 episodes early.