News & Notes
Over on cable, A&E, History, Lifetime & LMN have the miniseries finale of Roots, Cooking Channel has the series premiere of Beach Bites With Katie Lee, FX has the seventh season finale of Archer, and HBO has a Quincy Jones: Burning the Light special.
Listen to the latest episode of TV times Three: Ep.325, “The Odd Blindspot of Arrow.” On this episode I am joined by @Dorv and @Jon_Colbon to talk recent cancelation and renewal news and then the first season finale of Blindspot, the second season finales of The Flash and The Odd Couple, the fourth season finale of Arrow and this past Sunday’s Game of Thrones. Plus, some TV recommendations at the end.
Bones (FOX): New. A film crew from the Jeffersonian’s Medico-Legal Lab follows the team around as they investigate a case.
Beauty and the Beast (The CW): Season Premiere. Vincent and Cat learn that someone is trying to expose beasts once again.
Orphan Black (BBC America): New. “The Redesign of Natural Objects.” Plays again later.
- Roots (A&E, History, Lifetime & LMN): Miniseries Finale. Part 4 of 4. After 20 years in England, George gets his freedom and goes searching for his family. After finding them, he attempts to mend relationships and get them to freedom. Runs two hours and seven minutes. Plays three times. Parts 1-3 replay right before.
- Silicon Valley (HBO2): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Bachmanity Insanity,” replays. Runs 30 minutes. Plays again later on HBO.
- ABC has Game 1 of the NBA Finals tonight with the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Golden State Warriors.
- MLB Network has doubleheader action today and another game tonight.
- Game of Thrones (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Blood of My Blood,” replays.
- Veep (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “C**tgate,” replays. Runs 30 minutes.
Thursday TV Marathons
Blue Bloods (ION): Has 14 episodes.
Law & Order (SundanceTV): Has 11 episodes tonight into late night.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (WEtv): Five episodes today.
NCIS (USA Network): Has 11 episodes.
Star Trek: The Next Generation (BBC America): Nine episodes.