Get the Printable Winter TV Schedules – 2020

by Jason the TVaholic on January 14, 2020

in Cable TV, Network TV, TV Talk

Printable Winter TV Schedules 2020The new year is upon us and lots of new and returning shows are coming. What will the TV schedule look like in January, February and early March? What shows are returning? What nights will new shows be on? What shows will be up against each other? When will they all premiere or return?

Well, with the printable schedules, you can see what, when and where, all in a nice one page grid layout. Both the network and cable versions are new and ready to help you plan your winter TV viewing. You can see when new shows like CBS’ FBI: Most Wanted and Tommy, The CW’s Katy Keene, Freeform’s Party of Five, FOX’s 911: Lone Star, Deputy, Duncanville and Outmatched, Netflix‘s Locke & Key, Medical Police, Messiah and Spinning Out, NBC’s Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector and Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist, and others premiere. Or, when shows like AMC’s The Walking Dead, CBS’ Criminal Minds, Cinemax’s Strike Back, The CW’s DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Freeform’s Good Trouble, HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm, Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and Grace & Frankie, Showtime’s Homeland, and many others return.

How Can I Get the Printable Winter Schedules?

Well, if you already get email updates, then just check the bottom of this article in your email client and click the download links.

If you’re not presently receiving daily updates from TVaholic, then it’s really easy to do so. Just fill in the form below and click the “Get Updates” button.

You will then be sent an email to verify you want to receive emails from TVaholic and once you do, you will get an email with download links within a few minutes. Look for Printable TV Schedule Downloads at the bottom of each email and click the “Printable Winter 2020 TV Schedule v1.01 (PDF)” or “Printable Winter 2020 Cable TV Schedule v1.01 (PDF)” or “Printable Winter 2020 Streaming TV Schedule v1.01 (PDF)” links. You will need Acrobat Reader to view and print the TV schedules.

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Shawn A Haley January 17, 2020 at 6:51 am

I am not getting emails anymore. I have also re-added a few times to verify.

Can you check on this?

Thanks,
Shawn

2 Jason the TVaholic January 17, 2020 at 3:21 pm

Hi Shawn,

Not sure why, but your email was listed as unsubscribed. I added you back, so you should begin receiving emails as of today.

3 Mary A Sitzes April 15, 2020 at 5:24 pm

please send updates. I changed my email address and cannot seem to get resigned. I filled in all the forms but still not receiving. Thank you.

4 Donald M Conniff May 20, 2020 at 8:49 am

Jason. I also have stopped receiving your daily emails. Have subscribed to you for a very long time & enjoy what you guys publish. I stopped receiving them quite awhile ago and thought it might have meant you shut down the site. Can you please reauthozie me so I may get back into your posted emails. I’d appreciate it. You make keeping track of all the various TV offerings from cable, streaming and networks – an easy read scan. It’s been well laid out. Thanks.

5 Jason the TVaholic May 22, 2020 at 10:46 am

Hi Mary,

Looks like your problem was temporary as the system shows emails are being sent out to your email address.

6 Jason the TVaholic May 22, 2020 at 10:49 am

Hi Donald,

Looks like emails had bounced back too many times and so your email address was dropped from the list. I’ve added it back, so you should start getting the emails again as of May 22nd. Glad you enjoy the daily emails.

7 Claudette June 4, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Hi Jason!
I’ve been a subscriber for a really long time and in the beginning everything was perfect. Then one day I couldn’t find my daily TVaholic email. I searched and found it in the Junk folder. I marked it NOT JUNK hoping but it didn’t work, because every day since (at least 3 years now) I find you in the Junk folder. Called Apple Care and they say it seems to be something at your end that changed. They said to add you to my contacts list, and I did. Didn’t work – still find you in Junk. You are not JUNK! I love your emails and the work you do. Perhaps if you unsubscribed me and then added me it would stop this from happening. I know you’re busy what with being newly married and working …. but if you could help me I’d be soooo
grateful!