News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the first fall season finale of Queens, CBS has the fourth fall season finale of FBI and the third fall season finale of FBI: Most Wanted, The CW has the eighth fall season finale of The Flash and the sixth fall season finale of Riverdale, FOX has an I Can See Your Voice special and a Gordon Ramsay’s Road Trip: Christmas Vacation, and NBC has the series premiere of Grand Crew and the 21st season finale of The Voice.
Over on cable, Food Network has the series premiere of Throwdown With Michael Symon, Lifetime has the TV movie premiere of Ghosts of Christmas Past, and OWN has the TV movie premiere of A Christmas Stray.
On streaming, as of this morning, Netflix drops the fourth season of Bonus Family, the first season finale of The King’s Affection and the Russell Howard: Lubricant comedy special.
Next Tuesday, FOX has holiday episodes of Fantasy Island and tbs has the fourth season finale of The Last O.G..
The Flash (The CW): Fall Finale. “Armageddon, Part 5.”
Riverdale (The CW): Fall Finale. “Chapter One Hundred: The Jughead Paradox.”
Queens (CBS): Fall Finale. “God’s Plan.” Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
FBI (CBS): Fall Finale. “Unfinished Business.”
FBI: Most Wanted (CBS): Fall Finale. “Run-Hide-Fight.”
Throwdown With Michael Symon (Food Network): New. “Georgian Cheese Bread.” Runs 30 minutes. The series premiere episode, “Battle of the BBQ Burgers,” plays right before. Both play again later.
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO Signature): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “What I Have Done?,” replays. Plays again later on HBO.
- Dexter: New Blood (SHO2): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Too Many Tuna Sandwiches,” replays. Plays again later on Showtime.
- Grand Crew (NBC): Series Premiere. Special presentation of the “Pilot” episode and the second episode, “Wine & Serendipity.” Third episode takes the show’s regular timeslot on Tuesday, January 4th.
- Insecure (HBO2): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Choices, Okay?!,” replays. Runs 30 minutes. The previous episode, “Chillin’, Okay?!,” replays right before.
- Succession (HBO): Repeat. Last night’s third season finale episode, “All the Bells Say,” replays. Runs 70 minutes.
- Yellowjackets (SHO2): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Blood Hive,” replays. Plays again later on Showtime.
- ESPN has college basketball action tonight with Alabama at Memphis.
- ESPN+ has 22 college basketball games including South Carolina Upstate at Tennessee, Louisiana at Houston and Arkansas at Texas Tech.
- ESPNU has college basketball action tonight with Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Texas.
- TNT has doubleheader NBA action tonight with the Golden State Warriors at the New York Knicks followed by the Phoenix Suns at the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Condor (ePix): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episodes, “A Perspective, Not the Truth,” replays. The previous episode, “An Offer of Enrollment,” replays right before.
Tuesday TV Marathons
Chicago Fire (ION): Has 13 episodes today into late night.
House (Pop): Has 13 episodes today into late night.
Impractical Jokers… (truTV): Has 16 episodes tonight and four in late night.
The King of Queens (fyi,): Has 28 episodes today into late night.
Law & Order (WEtv): Has 12 episodes today into late night.
Married…With Children (Logo): Has 14 episodes tonight.
NCIS (SundanceTV): Nine episodes tonight into late night.
NCIS (USA Network): Six episodes today.
South Park (Comedy Central): Has 16 episodes tonight and 10 episodes in late night.
Will & Grace (Logo): Has 14 episodes in late night.