Saturday night picks up a bit with some reruns of shows that premiered in the last week. If you missed any of them here is your chance to see what happened. Smith is a very gritty heist caper show in a similar vein to Thief, which played on FX last season and replays tonight. Also find Jericho, Kidnapped and Law & Order: SVU. To make sure you donâ€™t miss anything else that premieres next week check the Ultimate Guide to the Fall 2006 TV Schedule.
Jericho (CBS): Repeat. The series premiere replays tonight.
Smith (CBS): Repeat. The series premiere replays tonight.
Kidnapped (NBC): Repeat. The series premiere replays tonight.
Saturday Night Football (ABC): Tonight we get a PAC-10 match up between USC and Arizona. Kickoff is a little after 8:00 p.m. Eastern. Broadcast scheduled for about three hours.
Emeril Live (Food Network): Repeat. Emeril cooks with guest Paula Deen.
Chefography (Food Network): Repeat. Primetime Paula continues with this profile of the southern chef.
Paulaâ€™s Cooking Class (Food Network): Repeat. Find out how to cook some of Paula Deenâ€™s famous signatures dishes.
- Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): Repeat. The 100th dirty job is done in this two-hour episode.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. The season premiere replays tonight.
- ABC has college football in the afternoon and in primetime.
- CBS has college football.
- ESPN has college football games and caps off the day with Kentucky at Florida.
- ESPN2 has college football games and caps off the day with either Boston College at North Carolina or Notre Dame at Michigan State.
- FOX Sports has college football all day.
- NBC has Ryder Cup golf action the USA trying to catch up after falling behind yesterday.
- TBS has college football with my Washington Huskies taking on UCLA here at home.
- TNT has NASCAR Racing with the Dover 200.
- MADtv (FOX): New. Howie Mandel guests, as does rapper Chingy.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Host Steve Martin with musical guest Prince.
- Thief (FX): Repeats. The first three of the six episodes of this Andre Braugher vehicle set in New Orleans plays tonight. The final three episodes play next Saturday night. This was a pretty good show. The new CBS show Smith is very similar in tone.
What will you be watching tonight on TV?