News & Notes
In returning show news, CBS announced that Shark is moving to Tuesday nights on April 29th, when it returns with four new episodes.
American Idol (FOX): New. The top 10 contenders each sing a song from the year they were born. Runs 90 minutes.
‘Til Death (FOX): New. This is the last pre-strike filmed episode. New episodes return April 16th. Tonight, Eddie volunteers to be a “Big Brother.”
Jericho (CBS): Series Finale. Was holding out hope that we might get more, since they were advertising this episode as the season finale up until last Friday, but alas this is the end. They filmed two endings, one if the show was to continue and the other if it wasn’t, so we should get some closure by the time the credits roll. Tonight, Jake and Hawkins try to prove to the Texas government that they have proof of the biggest conspiracy in history.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. A Navy officer is the victim of radiation poisoning and the team investigates. Ziva shows her softer side, as she falls for the dying man.
Reaper (The CW): Repeat. Sam gets a copy of the contract that was signed by his parents.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. The wife of a polygamist is killed and he thinks it might have something to do with his giving testimony in another case.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeats. Alton cooks with mushrooms and then spinach. Both episodes play again later.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay (Food Network): Repeats. Bobby competes in a cheesecake and then a pie throwdown. Both episodes play again later.
The Riches (FX): New. Dahlia and the kids are realizing that their Traveller skills have gotten a bit rusty, while Wayne reluctantly continues his partnership with Dale. A decision by the family must be made. Plays twice and again later.
- Bones (TNT): Repeat. Season one continues with episode nine, “The Man in the Fallout Shelter,” replays, where Zach accidentally releases deadly spores into the air while sawing the bones of some remains from the 1950s.
- The Office (TBS): Repeats. Michael throws a birthday party to get people’s thoughts off of possible downsizing and then Michael gets cocky about his chances in a basketball game between the office and the warehouse.
- ESPN has college basketball action from the quarterfinals of the NIT.
- ESPN2 has a replay of the Boston Red Sox vs. the Oakland Athletics from Tokyo in case you missed it very early this morning and later second round action from the NCAA Women’s Championship college basketball tournament.
- NBA TV has the Washington Wizards at the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Versus has doubleheader NHL action.
- Dirt (FX): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “Ties That (Don’t) Bind,” replays, where Lucy starts things up again with a record executive.
- Greek (ABC Family): Last night’s season-two premiere episode, “The New Normal,” replays.
Bravo has seven episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County followed by four episodes of The Real Housewives of New York.
MTV has 14 episodes of Run’s House.
Oxygen has 14 hours of The Bad Girls Club episodes.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of The Outer Limits early.
Spike TV has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.
Travel Channel has five episodes of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.
VH1 has 10 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Will you be bidding a fond farewell to the residents of Jericho tonight?