News & Notes
In late night, Comedy Central has a Danny Bhoy: Subject to Change comedy special.
In syndication this weekend will be the second season, most likely series, even though it isn’t officially official yet, finale of Legend of the Seeker.
Parenthood (NBC): Repeat. The “Team Braverman” episode from this past Tuesday replays, where Sarah and Adam don’t agree about how their daughters have been behaving.
Doctor Who (BBC America): New. There seems to be something wrong with the daughters of the family that protects the streets of Venice, at least the Doctor thinks so. Last week’s episode, “Flesh and Stone,” replays right before. Both play again later.
Castle (ABC): Repeat. The “Boom!” episode from earlier this season replays, where guest star Dana Delany (Desperate Housewives) plays an FBI agent helping Beckett and Castle track a serial killer in part two of a two-part episode.
Lost (ABC): Repeat. The two-hour “Pilot” episode replays with added pop-up information about the episode. This is one of the best ever series premiere episodes.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. The “Ace” episode from a couple of weeks ago replays, where a pregnant rape victim goes missing from the hospital.
- FOX has FOX Saturday Baseball MLB action with the New York Yankees at the New York Mets in primetime, well at least on the east coast.
- ESPN has NBA Eastern Conference Finals action with Game 3 of the Orlando Magic at the Boston Celtics.
- NBC has NHL Eastern Conference Finals action with Game 4 of the Philadelphia Flyers at the Montreal Canadiens.
- Speed has NASCAR racing action with the Sprint All-Star Race.
- House (USA): Repeat. The “Baggage” episode from a couple of weeks ago on FOX replays, where a House is telling the story of a woman with no memory that was his patient.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Tina Fey hosted with musical guest Justin Bieber.
Oxygen has eight episodes of America’s Next Top Model followed by six episodes of House.
Spike TV is playing Star Wars Episode IV-VI today.
TLC has the five episodes of What Not to Wear.
USA has six episodes of NCIS tonight.