Giveaway: Win a White Collar: Season One DVD Set (3 Sets)
White Collar: Season One hits Blu-ray and DVD on Tuesday, July 13th. To celebrate the release, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is giving three TVaholic readers a chance to win a copy of the DVD set. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering the question below in the comments on this post. Good Luck!
Also, don’t forget that White Collar Season Two premieres on USA Network Tuesday, July 13th as well. I’ve seen it and it’s a great episode that you won’t want to miss it.
What Is the Prize?
- One of Three White Collar: Season One DVD sets – Explore, again or for the first time, the unlikely partnership between a con artist and an FBI agent. The show stars Matt Bomer (Chuck) as Neal Caffrey, a charming criminal mastermind, who is finally caught by his nemesis, FBI Agent Peter Burke, played by Tim DeKay (Carnivale). When Neal escapes from a maximum-security prison to find his long-lost love, Peter nabs him once again. Rather than returning to jail, Neal suggests an alternate plan: he’ll provide his criminal expertise to assist the Federal Agents in catching other elusive criminals. Initially wary, Peter quickly finds that Neal provides insight and intuition that can’t be found on the right side of the law. The show also stars Tiffani Thiessen (Saved By The Bell), Willie Garson (Sex and the City), and Natalie Morales (The Middleman).
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below as follows:
- Tell us your favorite case/con from the first season of White Collar.
- Or, if you’ve never seen the show, tell us why you want to see it.
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Must include a valid email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. ET, Monday, July 19th, 2010. Three numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until June 23rd, 2010 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ names and state will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
What If I Don’t Win?
Well, whether you win or not, you can always:
And the Winners Are
- #95 – Jennifer MacDonald of San Antonio, TX is the first winner of a White Collar: Season 1 DVD set.
- #9 – Linda Kish of Winchester, CA is the second winner of a White Collar: Season 1 DVD set.
- #109 – Michelle Henriquez of Hesperia, CA is the third winner of a White Collar: Season 1 DVD set.
Update 7.19.2010: Added winner information and sent email notifications.