Sunday TV: Strike Back Encore, Dexter, The Newsroom & More
News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the first season finale of Whodunnit? and NBC has the first season finale of Crossing Lines.
Over on cable, CMT has an Orange County Choppers special, Food Network has the fourth season premiere of The Great Food Truck Race, HBO has the sixth season finale of True Blood, and The HUB has the fourth season premiere of Family Game Night.
Strike Back (Cinemax): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode replays.
Dexter (Showtime): New. Dexter thinks his protégé may have killed a neighbor. Plays again later two times. Last week’s episode, “Dress Code,” replays earlier this evening.
The Newsroom (HBO): New. Mac and Charlie think they have found a retired general to corroborate the Genoa story. Nina thinks Will should make an appearance on one of the morning talk shows to help fix his image. Plays again later.
- Breaking Bad (AMC): New. Walt tries to cover his tracks. Jesse continues to struggle. Runs 64 minutes. Plays again later two times. Last week’s episode, “Blood Money,” replays right before.
- Cedar Cove (Hallmark Channel): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “For the Sake of the Children,” replays.
- Copper (BBC America): New. Corcoran deals with a loss. Freeman continues to try and stop the illness sweeping through Five Points. Plays again later.
- Crossing Lines (NBC): Season Finale. In part one, Louis and his wife are mourning the death of their son. Dorn gets some new information on the case. Hickman gets framed for murder. In part two, Hickman’s life is in danger. Dorn might have found out where Dimitrov is. Runs two hours.
- Devious Maids (Lifetime): New. Evelyn attempts to blackmail Rosie. Marisol finds out something about Flora. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 61 minutes. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “Missing the Baby,” replays earlier this evening.
- The Great Food Truck Race (Food Network): Season Premiere. Eight teams start the race in Beverly Hills where they have to create a signature dish that can sell for a minimum of $20. Plays again later.
- Ray Donovan (Showtime): New. Ray, Terry and Bunchy toast the death of their sister. Plays twice and again later. Last week’s episode, “New Birthday,” replays earlier this evening.
- Unforgettable (CBS): New. Carrie tracks down people who have her ability after the scientist that helped her understand her ability is killed.
- Golf Channel the final day of the Solheim Cup.
- ESPN has Sunday Night Baseball MLB action tonight with the New York Yankees at the Boston Red Sox.
- FOX has an NFL preseason game tonight.
- TBS has MLB action today with the Los Angeles Dodgers at the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The Bridge (FX): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “ID,” replays.
- Burn Notice (USA Network): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Things Unseen,” replays.
Sunday TV Marathons
CSI: Miami (WE tv): Seven episodes tonight.
Flashpoint (ION): Five episodes today.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (ION): Nine episodes tonight and into late night.
Matlock (Hallmark Movie Channel): Has 10 TV mystery movies.
NCIS (USA Network): Nine episodes.
Roseanne (WE tv): Has 12 episodes today.
The Wayans Bros. (Centric): Has 20 episodes today.