Interview: FX’s Sons of Anarchy Creator Kurt Sutter at Comic-Con 2013 (Video)
On Sunday, July 21st I was part of a group interview with Kurt Sutter, the creator, executive producer and showrunner of FX’s Sons of Anarchy at Comic-Con 2013. Sons of Anarchy season six will play on Tuesdays this fall starting September 10th, 2013. See what was covered below and watch the video interview.
Kurt Sutter Interview Topics Covered
- How hard it was for him to write the Opie storyline last season.
- Is there a farewell ritual for cast members that die on the show?
- Otto’s weaponization of everyday objects.
- How emotional he gets while writing Sons of Anarchy.
- When he likes to write.
- Will there be a lot of death coming in season six?
- TV shows he likes to watch.
- Where season six starts back up from where things left off last season?
- How season six fits into his original vision for the show with the seventh season likely being the end.
Watch the Interview With Kurt Sutter, creator of FX’s Sons of Anarchy
Check out the rest of the Comic-Con 2013 Sons of Anarchy interviews.
Are you excited for the return of Sons of Anarchy?