Family Guy: Volume 11 arrives in stores on Tuesday, September 24th, 2013 and thanks to @FoxHomeEnt and Think Jam promotions, TVaholic.com has two copies of the DVD to give away. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering a question in the comments section on this post. Good Luck!
What Is the Prize?
- Two people will be selected to get one Family Guy: Volume Eleven DVD set, which includes 23 episodes.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below answering the following:
- Which Family Guy character are you most like and how so?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Sunday, September 22nd, 2013. Two numbers will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comments will be selected as the winners.
- The winners will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until September 24th, 2013 to respond. Once the winners have responded with their U.S. or Canadian shipping address to claim their prize, the winners’ name and state/province will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winners Are
- #9 – Anita Easterling of Matthews, NC is the winner of a Family Guy Vol. 11 DVD.
- #7 – Kelly Johnson of Appomattox, VA is the winner of a Family Guy Vol. 11 DVD.
Update 9.23.2013: Added winner information and sent email notifications.