The Bridge Season 1 hit stores on Tuesday, June 24th, 2014 and thanks to @FoxHomeEnt and Think Jam promotions, TVaholic has one copy of the DVD to give away. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions below, which pretty much amounts to answering a question in the comments section on this post. Good Luck!
What Is the Prize?
- One copy of The Bridge Season 1 DVD set, which includes all 13 episodes, deleted scenes, making of featurette, commentary on the “Pilot” episode and more on four discs. Check out my full review of the The Bridge Season 1 DVD.
How Do I Enter?
Leave a comment on this post below answering the following:
- Who is your favorite character on The Bridge and why?
- If you haven’t seen season one of The Bridge, tell us why you’d like to win the DVD?
What Are the Rules?
- Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVaholic.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Each comment is time stamped and numbered. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT, Wednesday, July 9th, 2014. One number will be drawn at random using the random integer generator at Random.org and the corresponding comment will be selected as the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until July 11th, 2014 to respond. Once the winner has responded with his/her U.S. or Canadian shipping address to claim his/her prize, the winner’s name and state/province will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
And the Winner Is
- #52 – Sandra Christine Lopez of El Paso, TX is the winner of The Bridge Season 1 on DVD.
Update 7.10.2014: Added winner information and sent email notification.
My favorite character on the Bridge is Marco…though Steven is a close second.
I have seen it but im blanking on the character names but the leads Rock, i love the way the lead female is just slightly not stable. and the acting is awesome.
haven’t seen it, but it looks interesting. i like Demian. so should be good.
I’d like to see it because i heard it was good, but missed it.
I haven’t seen The Bridge but would like to because eI am a fan of actress Diane Kruger. I think she is pretty.
I haven’t seen the program, but I’d love to win since I’ve heard good things from friends. Thanks for the chance!
By far Marco is my favorite character
My favorite character is Sonya Cross :) I love her bluntness and her weird, anti-social behavior. I also like how she doggedly keeps on going when she puts her mind to something :)
I have not seen the show but I hear it’s awesome and keeps your attention.
I would like to follow along a journey with Detective Sonya Cross as she investigates mysterious murders in this multi – national investigation. The review sounds intriguing.
I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this show! I just looked it up and now I really want to see this! I hope to win because it sounds so interesting and I’d totally enjoy watching this! I’d be hooked!
I haven’t seen it, but I would love to win the dvd because it was a show I was interested in, but just didn’t catch when it aired live.
I havent seen it yet. I would love the opportunity. Thank you
I DID NOT see season 1 of the BRIDGE, but fell in love with the series, therefore I would like to win Season 1 so I can enjoy season 1 as much as I enjoy every episode.
I have not seen The Bridge, but friends have recommended it.
My favorite character is definitely Sonya (Diane Kruger). She is so complex and difficult to figure out. The backstory of her sister’s death and her Asperger’s are two of the things that kept me interested all season. I would love to win to rewatch some of the episodes and to see the extras.
I haven’t seen the show yet. It looks a bit mysterious which is good
Steven is the one I’d like to see!!!!!!!!!!
It’s a tie between Ariana Mendez and Daniel Frye. Their pairing is way better than Sonya and Marco, especially when Ariana introduced Daniel to her family in Juarez
haven’t seen it yet looks interesting
I haven’t seen the show but I’ve heard great things about it.
I have seen the previews to watch season 1 on hulu and it looks very interesting! I would love to be able to see Season 1 on dvd.
I’m actually on episode 4, watching it on Hulu, and I love Diane because I love her as an actress.
I do not have a favorite character yet because I have yet to see it. I would like to win because my friend told me what a great show it is.
I have never seen the series but it looks and sounds like a show that my husband and I would enjoy watching together.
I didn’t see enough episodes to have a favorite character, but I’d like to catch up on them.
My fav character is Sonya Cross. She is a strong women who endures a lot through her character.
I haven’t seen it yet. It sounds interesting.
I haven’t saw it yet but my mom loves it and keeps telling me I need to watch it so I want to watch the first season so I can be caught up for the 2nd season.
I would love to win this for my hubby it looks like something he would really enjoy
I heard I would like it so I’d love to win.
I have not seen the show, but have heard it’s good, so would like to win so I could check it out.
I haven’t seen season 1 of “The Bridge” and I love Demian Bichir, so I’d love to see it!
I enjoy the work of Demian Bichir!
I haven’t seen season one at all. Not one episode. I’d like to win season one because i’m usually a fan of FX dramas and I want to see if its as good as some said or if it didn’t live up to what some wanted it to live up to as some others said.
I’ve seen the previews for it on tv, and it looks like a really interesting show. I’d love to check it out.
My favorite character is Sonya Cross. I have to admit I cannot figure her out. She kind of reminds me of the Bones character as she does not seem to have a filter and blurts out whatever she is thinking. Near the end of the season though I have started to see her have more emotions like when Gus died. Her character just fascinates me which is why she is my favorite.
I haven’t seen it yet, but I’ve heard of it…and based on the description of Diane Kruger’s character, she’d probably be my favorite. And that’s why I’d like to win–cause I always like to watch pretty girls. (That fit in nicely.)
I haven’t seen this, but the Asberger’s syndrome that Diane Krueger’s character has is quite interesting and should make a fantastic show!
I have not seen the show but it sounds really good.
I haven’t had a chance to see this show but would really like to, it sounds very interesting.
Love about everything Diane Kruger is in.
i haven’t seen the show yet, but it is something that i look forward to seeing.
I’d like to win the DVD so I can actually catch up before the new season starts, I’ve heard a it’s a great show
I would like to win the DVD because I have read a lot of great reviews about the series.
Who is your favorite character on The Bridge and why?
Do not have one and because I have not seen the show.
If you haven’t seen season one of The Bridge, tell us why you’d like to win the DVD?
I would like to win this because its my best friends favorite show and she keeps telling me I need to see the show.
I don’t have a favorite character because I’ve never seen it. I’d like to see it because it looks interesting.
I have been wanting to watch the Bridge. Trailer was very appealing. Hope to win.
Marco is my favorite because he’s passionate about solving the crimes.
I haven’t yet seen Season 1 of The Bridge, but I’d like to win the DVD because I heard its good. Thanks for the giveaway!
I haven’t seen it, but it sounds good.
Haven’t seen The Bridge but I hear a lot of good things about it. Sounds like it has a lot of interesting characters and intense story lines. :]
This giveaway is closed. Thank you to the 54 people who entered before the deadline. Good Luck!