News & Notes
The Big Bang Theory (CBS): Repeat. “The Empathy Optimization” episode from this past season replays, where the gang decides to treat themselves to a Sheldon-less weekend. Runs 31 minutes.
Life in Pieces (CBS): Repeat. The “Nanny Tent Earrings Cheeto” episode replays, where Jen and Greg are interviewing nannies, Matt and Greg camp, Heather thinks Matt used money she gave him to buy a gift for Colleen and John designs a puppet. Starts a minute after the half hour and runs 29 minutes.
Ripper Street (BBC America): New. A woman claims that the boy that died in Reid’s arms is her son. Reid goes up against his former sergeant and the system. Runs 75 minutes.
Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll (FX): New. Johnny’s charity anthem gets some notice. Flash has a big decision to make. Rehab doesn’t think his contributions to the musical are being heard. Runs 33 minutes. Plays again later two times.
- Queen of the South (USA Network): New. Camila plans a dangerous heist. Teresa has to make a big decision while undercover. Plays again later.
- MLB Network has a doubleheader today and another game tonight.
- NBC and various cable channels have Summer Olympics 2016 coverage. Find out what is playing when and where at NBCOlympics.com.
- Mr. Robot (USA Network): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “eps2.4_m4ster-s1ave.aes,” replays. Runs 68 minutes.
- The Night Of (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “The Season of the Witch,” replays. Runs 55 minutes.
Thursday TV Marathons
Blue Bloods (ION): Has 14 episodes.
Law & Order (SundanceTV): Has 10 episodes tonight into late night.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (WEtv): Nine episodes.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (USA Network): Eight episodes.
Outcast (Cinemax): The first nine episodes replay tonight into late night to get you ready for the season finale tomorrow night.
Star Trek: The Next Generation (BBC America): Seven episodes.