News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has a 20/20: America Rising: Fighting the Pandemic news special and the third season finale of The Good Doctor, CBS has the Homefest: James Corden’s Late Late Show Special, and The CW has the 16th season premiere of Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Over on cable, WGN America has the series premiere of Almost Paradise.
On streaming, as of this morning, Acorn TV drops the complete first season of The Schouwendam 12.
Next Monday, Acorn TV has the second season finale of Blood and the series premiere of Deadwater Fell, NBC has the second season finale of Manifest, Netflix drops the complete first season of The Big Show Show, and Quibi has the series premieres of Dismantled, Most Dangerous Game, Survive and When the Street Lights Go On.
911 (FOX): New. Bowling alley and home renovation situations result in 118 being sent to help. Runs 61 minutes.
Prodigal Son (FOX): New. The team investigates the poisoning of a ballet dancer.
Manifest (NBC): New. Ben helps another passenger. Saanvi needs help protecting herself. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
Whose Line Is It Anyway? (The CW): Season Premiere. Amber Riley guests on the improve show. A repeat episode follows.
Roswell, New Mexico (The CW): New. Isobel does something risky. Alex and Michael are working together.
The Good Doctor (ABC): Season Finale. Everyone works to save those around them.
- Almost Paradise (WGN America): Series Premiere. A retired DEA agent settles in the Philippines and ends up helping the local cops with an undercover mission. Plays again later.
- Chopped Sweets (Food Network): New. Four chefs have to create frosty treats with the ingredients in their baskets. Plays again later.
- Homeland (Showtime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Threnody,” replays. Plays again later.
- Strike Back (Cinemax): Repeat. This past Friday night’s episode, “Episode 7,” replays. Runs 50 minutes.
- Briarpatch (USA Network): New. “Most Likely to Succeed.” Runs 70 minutes.
- Westworld (HBO): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “The Absence of Field,” replays.
Monday TV Marathons
Chicago P.D. (USA Network): Has 11 episodes today.
Criminal Minds (ION): Has 14 episodes today into late night.
Criminal Minds (WEtv): Nine episodes tonight into late night.
CSI: Miami (WEtv): Six episodes today.
Everybody Hates Chris (MTV2): Has 10 episodes today.
Friends (Nickelodeon): Has 11 episodes tonight into late night.
House (Pop): Six episodes today.
Mama’s Family (Logo): Has 23 episodes.
NCIS (Oxygen): Eight episodes that play twice.
NCIS: New Orleans (Pop): Nine episodes tonight into late night.
The Office (Comedy Central): Has 12 episodes tonight.
Roseanne (CMT): Has 10 episodes today.
The Simpsons (FXX): Has 12 episodes tonight.
South Park (Comedy Central): Has 16 episodes today.
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (BBC America): Has 14 episodes.
Two and a Half Men (IFC): Has 14 episodes.
Will & Grace (Logo): Has 12 episodes early.