The WB continues to burn off Blue Collar TV while ABC does the same with Commander In Chief. The best overall bet might just be Celebrity Poker Showdown on Bravo. Tune in and see if Phil Helmuth has warmed up any from the first broadcast last week. For being such a character while playing poker he sure was pretty bland. What TV shows interest you on the tube tonight?
Blue Collar TV (WB): New. Tonight the guys focus their comedy on weddings.
Blue Collar TV (WB): Repeat. The focus is on births.
So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. See what happened in Las Vegas.
Commander In Chief (ABC): New. It is the Macâ€™s birthday but she spends it dealing with a hostage crisis in Turkey.
Gameshow Marathon (CBS): New. So far this has been kind of lame, but it is new. Tonight they try to Beat the Clock.
Lost (ABC): Repeat. Second episode of the past season, if you missed it find out what happened to Jin, Michael and Sawyer after the Others took Walt.
CSI: NY (CBS): Repeat. The team investigates the death of an ADA found dead at the cemetery.
Monsters on Wheels (Travel Channel): New. How about some giant machines that can turn into monsters?
Celebrity Poker Showdown (Bravo): New. Tonight Greg Behrendt, Andrea Martin, Kim Coles, Michael Ian Black and Jorge Garcia compete in New Orleans for their favorite charities. Runs two hours.
- The Apprentice (CNBC): Repeat. The 90-minute season five finale.
- Dog Bits Man (Comedy Central): Series Premiere. A mockumentary style improvisational comedy set in a news station.
- Good Eats (Food Network): New. Alton dives into all the info you need to know to make your favorite breakfast breads like cinnamon rolls. Runs 30 minutes.
- World Poker Tour (Travel Channel): New. Watch as six players each go after a million dollar prize in San Jose. Runs two hours.
- ESPN has Wednesday Night Baseball.
- ESPN2 has Wednesday Night Fights.
- OLN has Game 2 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals with the Edmonton Oilers at the Carolina Hurricanes.