Danny DeVito makes his return to series TV with the second season of Itâ€™s Always Sunny in Philadephia on FX. The show is a half hour comedy about a group of friends that own a bar. You may have caught an episode or two the last few weekâ€™s on Sunday nights on FOX after Family Guy. I have yet to see an episode but it is supposed to be pretty good from what I have read. Have you seen it? Is it any good? Should I check it out tonight? Let me know in the comments.
My Name Is Earl (NBC): Repeat. Earl once stole a badge and when he and his brother come across it again he tries to return it.
The Office (NBC): Repeat. The hilarious â€œChristmas Partyâ€ episode is replayed tonight. Michael turns Secret Santa into a game of swapping for the best one. This leaves the mostly personalized gifts being pushed aside for the one gift that Michael bought for Ryan that was over the specified gift cost limit.
My Name Is Earl (NBC): Repeat. Earl tries to make up for shooting a girl with a BB as a child.
The Office (NBC): Repeat. Michael burns his foot at home and then demands sympathy for his injury from the staff at Dunder Mifflin.
Windfall (NBC): New. The rest of the lottery winners are told of Zoeâ€™s disappearance. Cameron and Nina continue to have problems. Damien tries to show Frankie how he feels about her. Not a great show but at least it is something new.
Gameshow Marathon (CBS): New. Could be fun watching Leslie Neilson and Tim Meadows play Family Feud. I wish they would have used more shows that are not still on in some form.
So You Think You Can Dance (FOX): New. Find out which two get eliminated.
Without a Trace (CBS): Repeat. A good episode that looks like a teacher who has disappeared might be having an improper relationship with a student who is also missing.
Emeril Live (Food Network): Repeat. Chef Martin Yan joins Emeril in the kitchen for some Asian inspired cooking.
Drew Careyâ€™s Sporting Adveture (Travel Channel): New. His travels take him to Stuttgart and Nuremburg.
Itâ€™s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Season Premiere. Charlie must start using a wheelchair and Danny DeVito returns to series television. The episode replays again after the next episode.
Itâ€™s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): New. Second episode of the night as the group does whatever they can to save the bar. Plays again after the season premiere replay.
- Last Comic Standing (Bravo): Repeat. If you missed Tuesdayâ€™s episode with the Adam Carolla radio challenge then her is your chance to see what happened.
- Look, Up in the Sky! The Amazing Story of Superman (A&E): Repeat. Documentary about the history of Superman from his comic book origins to TV and big screen movie adaptations.
- Monk (USA): Repeats. A couple of episodes play tonight.
- Overhaulinâ€™ (TLC): Repeat. Replay of â€œLemamaâ€™s Boy.â€
- The Showbiz Show with David Spade (Comedy Central): Season Finale. The second season of this funny show comes to a close tonight.
- ESPN has Thursday Night Baseball with the New York Mets facing the Boston Red Sox at Fenway. Earlier in the day there is coverage of the first round of the U.S. Womenâ€™s Open golf tournament.
- ESPN2 has Wimbledon tennis coverage.