Today the NFL Playoffs begin with Wildcard Saturday, which includes my hometown Seattle Seahawks in the second game of the day. If you watch the International Bowl earlier in the day you can make it a football tripleheader and only leave the couch to use the restroom or grab another snack from the kitchen. For the non football fan there are a few things on the tube tonight that you may find of interest.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): Repeats. The last three episodes of the fall replay tonight getting you all caught up for a new episode tomorrow night.
Cold Case (CBS): Repeat. A mother finds an old letter of a murdered boy giving the detectives a fresh lead in the case.
Without a Trace (CBS): Repeat. The agents find a blood splattered living room and begin a search for a man and his two daughters.
48 Hours Mystery (CBS): New. CBS investigates and reports.
Emeril Live (Food Network) New. Martina Navratilova and Laila Ali join Emeril in the studio for some training recipes.
10 Days to a New You (Food Network): New. Three people with the help of Ellie Krieger take on a healthier lifestyle.
Trading Spaces (TLC): New. Some newlyweds and a couple of best friend switch house in Denver with the help of Doug, Hildi and Amy Wynn.
- Ferris Buellerâ€™s Day Off (VH1): Released 1986. This is one of my favorite movies of all time and makes for a great find while flipping channels on the weekend. Runs two and a half hours.
- ESPN has a college basketball doubleheader early with Virginia Tech at Duke followed by Ohio State at Illinois and later another game with Connecticut at LSU.
- ESPN2 has the International Bowl with Cincinnati vs. Western Michigan from Toronto early.
- Golf Channel has the third round of the Mercedes Championships.
- NBC has an AFC and NFC Wildcard Game today. First the Kansas City Chiefs try to go and beat the Indianapolis Colts on the road. Then my hometown Seattle Seahawks take on the visiting Dallas Cowboys.
- MADtv (FOX): New. The Los Angeles Kings drop by to give some hockey advice.
- Saturday Night Live (NBC): Repeat. Alec Baldwin hosted with musical guest Christina Aguilera. Special guests included Tony Bennett, Martin Short, Paul McCartney, Tracy Morgan and Tina Fey.
- Talkshow With Spike Feresten (FOX): New. Carl Reiner is his guest.
TV Land continues with its M*A*S*H marathon tonight, which began on New Yearâ€™s Day. They will be playing 12 hours of episodes each night until January 7th. Then it will settle into its regular timeslot on the network starting on the 8th.