Tonight marks the return of Monk and Psych to USA. They will finish out their season over the next few weeks. With not much else on Friday nights worth watching it will be nice to have these two fun mystery comedies on for a few weeks. If you like Monk but havenâ€™t watched Psych, they are very similar. Both in tempo and style, they make a very good entertaining tag team. Will you be watching either or both tonight?
Greyâ€™s Anatomy (ABC): Repeat. Last nightâ€™s episode replays. It was another very good episode. If you missed it, you should check it out tonight.
Las Vegas (NBC): New. The guys bet on who can find the most waste at the Montecito while Mary is trying to sell the last residential unit with the help of John Legend.
Numb3rs (CBS): Repeat. A teacher and her teenage student are on a cross-country crime spree. Don and the team investigate.
1 vs. 100 (NBC): New. There is actually only about 15 minutes of actual show in this hour of TV but it is the second best you can do on a Friday night in the first hour of primetime.
Desperate Housewives (ABC): Repeat. Last Sundayâ€™s episode replays where Gaby finds out who her secret admirer is and the pizzeria is having trouble before it even opens.
Law & Order (NBC): Repeat. The death of a Middle Eastern man looks like it is a hate crime.
Emeril Live (Food Network): Repeat. More comfort foods are prepared.
Monk (USA): New. Monk has a new friend, played by Andy Richter, who may be too good to be true. Plays again later.
Psych (USA): New. The fake psychic and his buddy are back to solve more crimes while pulling a big one over on the police to do so. I really enjoyed this show over the summer. Plays again later.
- Giadaâ€™s Weekend Getaways (Food Network): New. Get some fabulous tips for finding and enjoying great food when you are traveling.
- Jake 2.0 (Sci Fi): Repeats. Four more episodes of the really good and fun but short-lived show where Jake has to use his enhanced abilities to help the NSA.
- Paulaâ€™s Party (Food Network): New. Get some down home country cookinâ€™ secrets.
- What Not to Wear: Made in Manhattan (TLC): New. A woman whose wardrobe consists mainly of hand me downs gets an upgrade.
- ESPN has an NBA doubleheader with the Detroit Pistons at the Minnesota Timberwolves followed by the Cleveland Cavaliers at the Denver Nuggets.
- ESPN2 has Friday Night Fights followed by tennis coverage of day 6 of the Australian Open.
- Golf Channel has the third round of the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic.
I could have used a reminder that Hyperdrive was debuting on
BBC-America Friday night. Any help on when the first episode
might be repeated would be appreciated, thanks!
Yah, it is hard to keep up with everything on TV these days. So many channels, so little time. From what I can see it looks like BBC America is just playing each episode twice. Up through episode four, which is all the information, they have as of right now according to their website.