Tonight is the debut of Greek on ABC Family and the second season premiere of World Series of Pop Culture on VH1. Tomorrow NBC debuts the first of the singing game shows with FOX’s entry coming on Wednesday and Glutton for Punishment debuts on Food Network. Also, tomorrow is the season two premiere of Eureka on Sci Fi Channel. This is one of the TVaholic’s favorite shows. Check out pictures and video from TVaholic’s recent visit to the set of Eureka. Wow, there is a whole lot of good TV on tonight and more to come tomorrow.
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS): Repeats. Two episodes replay with Richard trying to get Ritchie to be interested in his work and in the second, Christine wants some credit for turning Richard into the perfect boyfriend.
Two and a Half Men (CBS): Repeat. Alan completely loses it after getting divorced for a second time while Charlie has started playing the field once again.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Repeat. A lucky penny turns out to be not all that lucky for Ted.
CSI: Miami (CBS): Repeat. A guy performing a stunt while driving his car gets decapitated and the team investigates.
On the Lot (FOX): New. Another director is kicked off the lot and then new movie shorts are presented.
Hell’s Kitchen (FOX): New. Three lobster dishes are to be cooked and one chef changes teams.
Dateline NBC (NBC): New. The story of a small town preacher’s wife who confessed to murder is told with interviews of the prosecution, defense and witnesses.
Kyle XY (ABC Family): New. Nicole has decided to go back to work. Someone has broken into Amanda’s house and Kyle tries to find out whom it was. Plays again later.
The Closer (TNT): New. The Priority Homicide Division searches for a missing girl and Sgt. Gabriel goes against procedure and it could cost him. Runs 70 minutes and plays again later. Last week’s episode, “Saving Face,” replays right before.
Heartland (TNT): New. It is a “Mother & Child Reunion.” Plays again Wednesday.
- Army Wives (Lifetime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Who We Are,” replays.
- The Bronx is Burning (ESPN): Series Premiere. This is an eight episodes miniseries about the 1977 championship season of the New York Yankees that included Billy Martin as manager and Reggie Jackson playing the outfield. Begins after the broadcast of the 2007 Home Run Derby. Plays again on Wednesday.
- Diners, Drive-In & Dives (Food Network): New. Retro diners are visited. Plays again later.
- Good Eats (Food Network): New. Alton bakes up some coconut cake. Plays again later.
- Greek (ABC Family): Series Premiere. A high school geek is out to change is persona as he enters college by joining a frat. It turns out his older sister is already one of the popular people on campus and she is less than thrilled to have him there. Plays twice tonight. This episode is also available as a free download on .
- Unwrapped (Food Network): New. Famous Chicago foods are profiled. Plays again later.
- World Series of Pop Culture (VH1): Season Premiere. Find out if your well of useless knowledge is as deep as the teams of three that will be battling it out. Plays again later.
- ESPN has the 2007 Home Run Derby.
- ESPN2 has an Arena Football Divisional Playoff game.
- Versus has coverage of Stage 2 of the Tour de France.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. The second episode from last Thursday, “Identity,” replays where Michael helps out a friend of his mother.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of The X-Files early.
Travel Channel has seven episodes of Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern.
Subscribe and get Tonight on the Tube via email.