Tonight is the season finale of Set for Life. Doctor Who and Flash Gordon are not on tonight, but will both be back with new episodes next Friday, September 7th on Sci Fi Channel. You also won’t find new episodes of Monk and Psych tonight on USA Network, because of U.S. Open tennis coverage. They will both be back, as well, on September 7th. USA will also have a 12 episode alternating Monk/Psych marathon that day, with six episodes of each, from this season, replaying.
Set for Life (ABC): Season Finale. A tour guide from Boston and a grandmother from Anaheim try to win big monthly checks for life.
Jericho (CBS): Repeat. Eric hasn’t returned from New Bern with the rest of the guys and Jake thinks that something is definitely wrong. There are only three more episodes left and this episode is where things really start to pick up action wise.
Numb3rs (CBS): Repeat. The team is investigating the crash of a small plane and Charlie uses the flight data recorder to figure out why the plane went down.
13 Going on 30 (FOX): Released 2004. Jennifer Garner plays a 13 year old that wakes up in a 30 year old body after she makes a wish at her birthday party. Runs two hours.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): Repeat. The detectives are on the trail of a child pornographer after an envelope with pictures shows up in the squad room.
Good Eats (Food Network): Repeat. Alton makes some tasty jerky. Plays again later.
Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): Repeat. Places that the local population loves. Plays again later.
World’s Best Places to Pig Out (Travel Channel): Repeat. The roster of eateries includes Beth’s Café up her in Seattle, home of the 12-egg omelet over a pile of hash browns.
Painkiller Jane (Sci Fi): New. Jane is on the hunt for a group of Neuros overseas. Plays again later.
- The Murder of Princess Diana (Lifetime): Released 2007. Based on the theories presented in the Noel Botham book of the same name, a fictional reporter gets caught up in the investigation of the crash that killed Princess Diana. If you like grassy knoll type conspiracies, then you might like this movie. Read Review. Runs two hours.
- World’s Funniest Commercials 2007 (TBS): New. Hosted by Kevin Nealon (Weeds). Funny commercials from around the world are shown. Plays again Saturday.
- ESPN has college football with my Washington Huskies at the Syracuse Orange.
- ESPN2 has WNBA action with Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals followed by Friday Night Fights.
- USA has more action from the men’s third round and the women’s second round of the U.S. Open tennis tournament.
- Rescue Me (FX): Repeat. Wednesday’s episode, “Cycle,” replays.
- Side Order of Life (Lifetime): Repeat. Sunday’s episode, “Try to Remember,” replays.
MTV2 has six hours of MTV Cribs tonight.
Sci Fi has seven episodes of Stargate Atlantis early then last Friday’s Flash Gordon, “Infestation,” followed by six episodes of Stargate SG-1.
Spike has five episodes of Disorderly Conduct: Video on Patrol today.