CBS has ordered four additional scripts for Cane, but the rating better improve soon, if they stand any chance of ever being filmed and aired.
NCIS (CBS): New. A dead guy that was mistakenly marked as a John Doe turns out to be that of a career criminal with links to really bad people.
The Unit (CBS): New. A rescue of embassy personnel is attempted in Abidjan.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): New. The mentally retarded daughter of a murder victim is the only witness to the crime.
Beauty and the Geek (The CW): New. The geeks get their new looks tonight.
Reaper (The CW): New. This time he must capture a magician that kills people that don’t like his performances. Have given up on this show. It just isn’t that good, but with no House on FOX tonight, it is the second best option in this time slot.
Boston Legal (ABC): New. Alan is speaking gibberish. Well, I thought that is what he has been doing for years now.
Lincoln Heights (ABC Family): New. Eddie thinks he has found the person who killed his wife. Cassie is developing feelings for two guys.
Eureka (Sci Fi): Repeat. The “Maneater” episode from season two replays. The “Family Reunion” episode replays right before.
Damages (FX): New. Events start to really collide, as this is the last episode before next week’s season finale. Plays twice and again later. Runs 64 minutes.
- Ace of Cakes (Food Network): New. A giant cake for the movie Hairspray is made by the gang. Plays again later.
- Two Dudes Catering (Food Network): Series Premiere. Docu-series about two guys running a catering business in Hollywood that is trying to make a name for themselves.
- FOX has Game 4 of the American League Championship Series with the Boston Red Sox at the Cleveland Indians.
- TNT has Day One of the PGA Grand Slam of Golf.
- Versus has doubleheader NHL action.
- Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): Repeat. Last Friday’s episode, “Til Death,” replays.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. Last Thursday’s two episodes, “Dee Is Dating a Retarded Person” and “$100 Dollar Baby,” both replay. Runs 65 minutes.
Bravo has seven episodes of Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List.
Oxygen has 11 episodes of Tori & Dean: Inn Love tonight.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of The X-Files early.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.