FX’s show Damages, which aired at the end of the summer into the beginning of fall, has been picked up for two additional seasons. That is a total of 26 more episodes of one of the best TV shows to come along in a while. It kept us guessing right up until the end during season one. The TVaholic looks forward to two more seasons of twists and turns. Well, that’s if the writer’s strike comes to an end by the time production is scheduled to start in the first part of next year.
Bones (FOX): New. A 20-year-old time capsule is to be unearthed at a high school. When they open it, a liquefied body is found inside. Booth and the team investigate.
House (FOX): New. A crew filming a documentary is following House and his team around, but everybody is thinking too much about looking good on screen and not so much about curing the patient.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (NBC): New. A kidnap victim is found in the trunk of a stolen rental car. Stabler is injured badly.
NCIS (CBS): New. The team is investigating the assassination of an admiral. While doing so, they come in contact with a woman searching for her husband.
The Unit (CBS): New. The events of last week’s episode continue as Jonas is on the hunt and Brown is to keep tabs on a rescued journalist.
Boston Legal (ABC): New. Denny is being sued after firing an overweight employee and Alan is defending him.
Eureka (Sci Fi): Repeat. The “Duck, Duck, Goose” episode replays. The “Noches de Suenos” episode follows it and the “All that Glitters” episode replays before it.
Dirty Jobs (Discovery Channel): New. Jobs at a recycling center and with exotic animals are tried. Plays again later.
Nip/Tuck (FX): New. Sean and Julia are learning about their family dynamics. Kate makes known a secret compulsion. Runs 62 minutes and plays twice.
- Two Dudes Catering (Food Network): New. The dudes cater a dinner for the owner of the Beverly Hills Cheese Shop. Plays again later.
- ESPN has NIT Season Tip-Off college basketball coverage.
- ESPN2 has Toledo at Ball State in college football action followed by college basketball.
- NBA TV has the Los Angeles Lakers at the San Antonio Spurs.
- Versus has NHL action.
- Flash Gordon (Sci Fi): New. Last Friday’s episode, “Sorrow,” replays.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Repeats. Last Thursday’s episodes, “Bums: Making a Mess All Over the City” and “Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody’s Ass,” both replay.
Bravo has nine episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of Living Single early.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Threshold early.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.
Travel Channel has 10 episodes of Vacation Home Search.