News & Notes
Lost (ABC): Repeat. The first part of the three-part season finale, “There’s No Place Like Home,” replays. The commercials say that there is supposed to be new footage add into the episode.
Lost (ABC): Season Finale. Part two and three of the three-part season finale, “There’s No Place Like Home” plays, where we hopefully get to see how the Oceanic Six got off the island. Runs two hours.
The Office (NBC): Repeat. Michael is enamored by “The Chairmodel” and Andy and Kevin are trying to get back parking spaces for the office, in an episode from this past season. Runs 30 minutes.
Last Comic Standing (NBC): New. Angela Kinsey (The Office) and Oscar Nunez (The Office) are the talent scouts for the auditions in Los Angeles. Also there are auditions in Houston. Runs two hours.
The Office (NBC): Repeat. Michael and Dwight head up to New York for a “Night Out” with Ryan, in an episode from this past season. Runs 30 minutes.
Friends (TBS): Repeats. First up Jon Lovitz (Saturday Night Live) guest stars as a stoned restaurant owner that Monica tries to cook for, in “The One With the Stoned Guy.” Then girls want a rematch after losing to the guys in “The One With All the Poker.”
Iron Chef America (Food Network): Repeat. Sunday’s battle between Iron Chef Bobby Flay and New Orleans chef Bob Iacovone replays. Plays again later.
Ace of Cakes (Food Network): Repeats. It is “Airplanes and Arks” and then they make a “G Whiz Cake.” Both episodes play again later.
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS): Repeat. Sheldon and Leonard disagree as to whether they should present their findings together at a conference, in “The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization.”
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Repeat. Ted doesn’t buy Lily’s reasons for coming back from San Francisco, in “The Scorpion and the Toad” from season two.
- Golf Channel has the first round of the Memorial Tournament.
- TNT has NBA playoff action with the San Antonio Spurs at the Los Angeles Lakers for Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. Episode seven, “Broken Rules,” replays. Plays again later. Episode eight plays next week. The second season begins in July.
Bravo has 11 episodes of Project Runway.
Nickelodeon has 16 episodes of Home Improvement late.
Oxygen has eight hours of The Bad Girls Club episodes.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of The Outer Limits early and the three-part six-hour Stephen King’s Rose Red miniseries tonight.
VH1 has the five-part 100 Greatest Songs of the ’80s tonight.