News & Notes
Over on cable, Bravo has the second season finale of Flipping Out and, in late night, the second season premiere of Million Dollar Listing, FX has the seventh Rescue Me minisode, and Discovery Channel has the second season premiere of Smash Lab.
NCIS (CBS): Repeat. A drug dealer holds Dinozzo and his girlfriend captive at the hospital, in “Angel of Death” from season four.
House (FOX): Repeat. House has finally found out whom Wilson is dating and it preoccupies him while the team tries to diagnosis why a woman collapsed at her wedding, in “Don’t Ever Change” from this past season.
Without a Trace (CBS): Repeat. Jack is in the hospital and the rest of the team is searching for a missing heart transplant patient, in “A Bend in the Road” from this past season.
Celebrity Family Feud (NBC):
New Repeat. The cast of My Name Is Earl squares off to try to win money for charity.
America’s Got Talent (NBC): New. Contestants perform to show that they have the goods to make the Top 40. Runs two hours.
Secret Life on the American Teenager (ABC Family): New. Amy finally tells her mother, but by now the whole school knows and thinks she is going to terminate the baby. Plays again later and then again Friday evening and the first five episodes of the series replay today leading up to tonight’s new episode.
Eureka (Sci Fi): New. The inhabitants of the Global Dynamics biosphere begin to evolve and The Fixer is short on ideas to fix things. Plays again later and again next week before the new episode. Last week’s season premiere episode, “Bad to the Drone,” replays right before, which was a great way to kick off the third season.
The Cleaner (A&E): New. William and the team try to help out a math professor that is using cocaine after his colleagues and girlfriend ask for help. Plays twice and then again two more times later. If you haven’t given this show a shot yet, you should. It is really good.
- The Office (TBS): Repeats. Oscar is back in “The Return” and Michael hires a couple of strippers in “Ben Franklin” for Phyllis’ wedding shower.
- Food Detectives (Food Network): New. This week doubling dipping is looked into among other food myths. Plays again later. Didn’t care too much for the first episode, but will give it another shot.
- Road Tasted With the Neelys (Food Network): New. The Neelys visit Denver for some sweet potato poundcake roasted garlic beef jerky and more. Plays again later.
- ESPN2 basketball action with Australia vs. United States super early and then a replay later.
- My Boys (TBS): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Jack & Bobby,” replays.
- Saving Grace (TNT): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “It’s a Fierce, White Hot Mighty Love,” replays.
ABC Family has six episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, including tonight’s new episode.
Bravo has eight episodes of Flipping Out, including tonight’s season finale.
History Channel has five episodes of MonsterQuest that play twice.
Oxygen has 15 hours of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood episodes.
Sci Fi has eight episodes of Tru Calling early.
Spike has five episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation tonight.