News & Notes
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has a King Tut Unwrapped special, Planet Green has the second season finale of Blood, Sweat & T-Shirts, TLC has a best of Cake Boss special, and TNT has the first season finale of Men of a Certain Age.
One Tree Hill (The CW): New. Brooke blows up on Julian over what she thinks happened between him and Alex. Haley’s mom gets worse. Clay is having difficulties with some unsettling advances.
Life Unexpected (The CW): New. The station management is pressuring Ryan and Cate to have Baze on their show. Lux attempts to get Jones to not press charges against Bug. Plays again Wednesday night.
Greek (ABC Family): New. Casey sets up a date for Rusty and Katherine. Natalie is attempting to mess things up for Ashleigh. Even tries to bring out Rebecca’s romantic side. It looks like this show will be back for a fourth season.
House (FOX): Repeat. The “Ignorance Is Bliss” episode from earlier this season replays, where a brilliant physicist that is no longer working in his field has a bunch of symptoms that the team can’t seem to diagnose.
24 (FOX): New. President Taylor continues to move forward on the peace agreement. Things are getting personal for some of the operatives, as blame is starting to be assigned for recent events.
Damages (FX): New. Patty and the D.A. are trying to get access to a witness before the other does. Hewes and Shayes interview a new candidate, who also talks to Ellen about working for the firm. Runs 61 minutes. Plays twice and again later, plus replays multiple times throughout the week. This is another great episode of what has been a great season so far. There are a couple of dream sequences that mess with your head, but other than that there are some new revelations in regards to the Tobin case. Each episode has managed to leave you with a twist, yet this one is not quite as big as what we have gotten previously. But, that doesn’t make it any less entertaining and fun too watch. They always give you lots of options for what could be happening that when you see what actually did, it’s always a surprise. Are you one of the few that have been watching? What do you think of the show so far this season? If you’re not watching, you should be.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (Food Network): New. Guy is looking for comfort food across the country. Two repeat episodes play right before and one after. All four play again later.
- Make It or Break It (ABC Family): New. The girls train even harder after Sasha invites the Chinese team to visit the Rock.
- Men of a Certain Age (TNT): Season Finale. Joe deals with some financial difficulties. Owen finally has it out with his father. Terry’s foray back into acting hits a bit of a snag. Plays again later. The previous two episodes replay right before.
- Unwrapped (Food Network): New. Foods in “Crazy Containers” are looked at. A repeat episode plays right before. Both play again later.
- ESPN has doubleheader college basketball action.
- ESPN2 has doubleheader women’s college basketball action.
- NBA TV has the Atlanta Hawks at the Utah Jazz.
- NBC has XXI Winter Olympics coverage tonight.
- Burn Notice (USA): Repeat. Last Thursday’s episode, “Partners in Crime,” replays.
- Psych (USA): Repeat. Last Wednesday’s episode, “Death Is in the Air,” replays.
Discovery Channel has six episodes of Overhaulin’.
Oxygen has 12 episodes of America’s Next Top Model.
Spike has six episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Syfy has the first five episodes of Caprica.
WE has five episodes of My Fair Wedding With David Tutera early and 14 episodes of The Golden Girls today.