News & Notes
On cable tonight, Bravo has the third season premiere of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and the series premiere of Start-Ups, Discovery Channel has the series premiere of Jesse James: Outlaw Garage, HBO has the series premiere of Witness, History has the fifth season premiere of American Pickers, MTV has the second season finale of Ridiculousness and the first season finale of The Inbetweeners, and Travel Channel has the series finale of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations and the series premiere of Dangerous Grounds.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): New. Ted and Victoria take a look at their future. Robin becomes concerned about Barney. Runs 30 minutes.
Gossip Girl (The CW): New. Chuck continues his search for the person that can tell him what Bart was up to. Nate has to make a hard decision to keep The Spectator up and running.
Castle (ABC): New. Beckett and Castle investigate after a body is found at a sci-fi convention. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes. They do a great job with the serious stuff, but my favorite episodes are when they have fun with some genre or fandom. This one has a fantastically fun time with sci-fi.
Bones (FOX): New. The team investigates after a woman’s body is found in the trash. Booth invites Sweets to stay with him and Brennan until he can find a new place. A solid episode, but next week’s episode is the one not to miss.
Homeland (Showtime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “A Gettysburg Address,” replays. Plays again later.
Revolution (NBC): New. Charlie attempts to get Miles to help a boy and his friends. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- Dexter (Showtime): Repeat. Last night’s episode, “Do the Wrong Thing,” replays. Plays again later.
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (MTV): New. Guy checks out some “Pubs and Grub.” Plays again later. Eight repeat episodes play right before.
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS): New. The team investigates after a bomb maker blows himself up. This episode attempts to do something similar to what next week’s Bones does, but not nearly as well.
- ESPN has Monday Night Football action with the Philadelphia Eagles at the New Orleans Saints.
- NBA TV has a game tonight.
- Hunted (Cinemax): Repeat. This past Friday’s episode, “Hourglass,” replays.
Monday TV Marathons
ION has five episodes of Without a Trace today followed by nine episodes of Criminal Minds tonight.
Spike TV has six episodes of CSI: … today.
TNT has 11 episodes of The Mentalist today.
TV One has 12 episodes of Martin early.
USA Network has eight episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent followed by five episodes of NCIS.
WE tv has 10 episodes of Roseanne tonight.
What will you watch on TV Monday?